Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 15th, 2018, 12:37 AM

SnowLion Woo who?
Updates: Added a couple of Transformers to the Dragons and Dragonlance dude:

Kindledoom - Blue Dragon

Firestream - Brass Dragon

Tanis Half-Elven - Dragonlance Hero

Skywarp - Decepticon Seeker

Thundercracker - Decepticon Seeker

Last edited by SnowLion; January 19th, 2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Updated
Old June 15th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: SnowLion's Customs

You need to use a website to post the images to first, then you can post them here.
Or you need to Donate to Heroscapers and you can upload to the Gallery.

Welcome!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Or post the text of the powers and stats, and a link to an existing image of the figure(s). (Also welcome!)
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:40 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your customs.
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:16 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLion View Post
I'm such a newb... my apologies.

Tried posting my customs on a thread and couldn't figure out uploading the images.
Welcome to the site! After hosting your images on a site (personally, I use imgur, but just about anything should work), click the "Insert Image" button above the text window and copy and paste the link. You should then see the image embedded in the post.

Alternatively, you could always just write the abilities in text, and we'll all be able to read them pretty easily.

I look forward to seeing your customs once you upload them!
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:01 AM

SnowLion Woo who?

Thanks Astroking112! I was looking for a way to upload images, but I took your advice and signed up on imgur.

Much appreciated.
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool customs, they look pretty well balanced.

The cards look great too! What did you use to make them?
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:17 PM

SnowLion Woo who?

Thanks superfrog!

I used the X-2 Card Creator, which is brilliant!

I added the images of the miniatures with Photoshop.
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:44 PM

SnowLion Woo who?

---

Last edited by SnowLion; October 12th, 2018 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Trying to delete post. Moved update to top of thread.
Old October 12th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Where did you get the art for the blue dragon?
That looks amazing.
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:33 PM

SnowLion Woo who?

Thanks Tornado! I originally tried to use an image of the figure I use, but it wasn't turning out quite how I wanted, so I did a lot of searching for D&D art of blue dragons, found that one, and did a bit of Photoshop to make the colour pop.
Old January 19th, 2020, 03:14 PM

SnowLion Woo who?

I'm not on here that often, but still like to make customs. I made a couple Transformers to go with figures that I have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards