Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 27th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
My favorite fail picture is definitely this:

In Soviet Russia, brick **** you!

I am looking for my favorite picture ever, but can't find it ATM...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Favorite FAIL ever.
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Old September 29th, 2008, 12:54 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Ha ha, Ona, thanks for posting that pic with the site stamp on it... Now I have YET ANOTHER site to check daily!
Old September 29th, 2008, 01:13 AM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
I'm a big fan of FailBlog.org, so you can imagine my surprise and twisted mirth when I came across this real-life blunder:

I have another version labeled "OMG!!! SECRET NAZI LIBRARY!!!" in homage to one of the greatest YTMND memes ever. Anybody else come across some good FAILures to share?
OMG! I just realized something about this picture. This has to be from my old high school library. I did not realize what they looked like until now.

Old September 29th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Actually, a lot of libraries have desks oriented like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 29th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Way to be a buzzkill... =P

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 29th, 2008, 02:41 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
That's quite optimal. Just think of it as a Jainsm symbol.

I just spent (not wasted) half an hour on that site! BwahAHAHA!

Heroscapers just gave me a problem in posting this one. Technical problem? I think not.

Old September 29th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That picture is actually at my school library. Same carpet! I guess as Jexik said a bunch of libraies have them like that.

It's so students can't cheat off each other, but it makes a big statement that most wouldn't get if they weren't looking down upon it.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:21 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old September 29th, 2008, 08:31 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Actually, a lot of libraries have desks oriented like that.
True, but the humor (for me) comes partially from the rabid political correctness which might ensue after discovering such a pattern. It is an efficient design, though, so if anybody had discovered it, the stations might have been arranged in the opposite direction so the image was backwards. Flipping the shape backwards makes it a good luck symbol in many countries.

Bleh, I just explained a joke :P
Old September 29th, 2008, 10:30 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

[IMG]http://www.worldoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/runner****1.jpg[/IMG]
You have to wonder if this is actually what it looks like.

EDIT: Evidently, the site doesn't like the filename that I didn't notice the first time around. Sorry. I guess I FAIL.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General