Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
They had some cool figures too...

Paizo isn’t producing their old minis anymore? Darn. A month is like a week in miniatures time...

Regarding synergy, good luck @Leaf_It . I’m not C3V, but I will say that I was not a fan of the Assassin design. It seemed like a bit much, imo. Probably the switching minis aspect of it. But, I don’t know if Drow Bonding should even be done for “official”scape. That is not to say I don’t think it would be balanced. Of course, if the Assassin does get re-done I’ll still pick up 3-4 copies of the unit just for completionists sake.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:52 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Well met!

Fortunately, the Gang, where I do 99.9% of my ‘Scaping, is willing to accept the Drow Assassin as is, and undoubtedly as it will be, and my Viereyl (Black Archer). I expect we’all be looking at a lot of customs in the future.

Old March 24th, 2018, 09:03 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Fortunately, the Gang, where I do 99.9% of my ‘Scaping, is willing to accept the Drow Assassin as is, and undoubtedly as it will be, and my Viereyl (Black Archer). I expect we’all be looking at a lot of customs in the future.

Cool custom. And great mentality.

Regardless of issues taken up with designs at this level of review, customs always have a place here to be shared and played, even if they don't become accepted canon.

I personally encourage all folks to make a thread and post their designs. I don't always comment on all of them, but love to see them and pick out my favorites to make a part of my own collection.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:51 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:

Well met!

This is a good attitude.

I am a C3V guy, but believe it or not, I play custom games with my father when he comes to visit me, that are not VC inducted guys. We have numerous customs we have made from books that we have read that we use in our games at home. Nothing wrong with that at all, I would encourage it from everyone if that is fun for you.

Cheers!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:02 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:

Regardless of issues taken up with designs at this level of review, customs always have a place here to be shared and played, even if they don't become accepted canon.

I personally encourage all folks to make a thread and post their designs. I don't always comment on all of them, but love to see them and pick out my favorites to make a part of my own collection.
Speaking of mentality, "
video games became too time consuming. I needed something more finite, something with a beginning and an end in one sitting. I also needed more human interaction. Enter [Heroscape]" is spot on for me as well. I'm thankful for any feedback I receive.

Old March 24th, 2018, 12:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:

Speaking of mentality, "
video games became too time consuming. I needed something more finite, something with a beginning and an end in one sitting. I also needed more human interaction. Enter [Heroscape]" is spot on for me as well. I'm thankful for any feedback I receive.

Heroscape is great for interaction. But Video Games are great for when you don’t want human interaction (often after dealing with morons for 8 hours at woek lol).

Edit: I should also point out that I agree that players should use whatever customs they want to use. I was merely expressing my opinion on the Assassin and its acceptance into canon.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:36 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Guys - I wanted to bring this to attention about Pathfinder Miniature Releases at Paizo. I mentioned their change of strategy, I couldn't remember when they did it. This was confirming that the unlimited supply of Pathfinder Miniatures @ Paizo dries up shortly after release.

This is why you sometimes do not see stock on recently released items.

Singles Sales
Single figures from the set are on sale now here at paizo.com. We're changing the way we stock and sell single figures for the foreseeable future, starting with The Rusty Dragon Inn. Henceforth Paizo will be stocking significantly fewer singles for all new sets, with sales lasting as long as our limited supplies last. Singles sales of The Rusty Dragon Inn on paizo.com will cease at the end of January. It's possible that some will re-appear later, but these will be figures cycled through the secondary market rather than from a vast supply that we keep in our warehouse. If you prefer to snipe the handful of figures you want as singles rather than buying boosters, bricks, or cases, be aware that you're going to have to act more rapidly than you're used to in order to get the figures you want. We MAY restock singles during January, but after that the entire set will be removed from singles sales indefinitely.

Some further clarification in email back and forth.
That is sort of correct. We don’t get any singles loose. We get cases of the miniatures through distribution like any other store. In order to sell the loose ones we open a certain amount of the cases we receive. This means that we end up with hundreds of common and uncommon figures but just a few of each of the rares. The new policy is that we only open new cases and sell the loose figures for the first month after the set has been released. Cases, bricks, and boosters we sell until we are out of them and cannot get more from our distributor.
This explains why some units are still able to add 99+ as they have hundreds of a specific common from the start of a set. But others are then depleted(Depending on popularity). In the past they would restock units that were sold quickly.

How long a released unit stays "unlimited" on Paizo or 99+ is basically the luck of the draw now. How much of that common did they open vs what was sold.

Old March 31st, 2018, 01:45 PM

Well met!

Quote:

As for my own designs, availability is the major sticking point. Hopefully, a fortuitous confluence of cool available figure and cool design will come to me . . .

Here is the cool figure; the cool ideas stem from its appearance.

NAME = KHA

SPECIES = LIZARDFOLK
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROGUE
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

Green Acid Weapons
If Kha attacks a figure with his normal attack and inflicts a wound, roll an additional unblockable attack die against that figure.

Green Acid Splash Special Attack
Range 3, Attack 1

Affects target and all adjacent figures. Attack each figure separately. Figures may not roll defense dice when attacked by Green Acid Splash Special Attack.

Cloak of Darkness
After taking a turn with Kha, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, while he remains on that space,
Kha has no visible hit zones until you reveal an order marker.

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I don't want to sound like a downer @kolakoski , but as has been mentioned in the past, this thread is for posting finished products or close-to-finished products that are ready to be submitted to the SoV but need some final feedback and/or advice on specific areas etc. Units here (imo) should be playtested (to a certain extent) so that the discourse can be based off of experience and advice from those who are judges (in the SoV) and involved in the C3V. It think it's a bit of a disservice to them and a misuse of their time and this thread to just post customs ideas that are cool rather than having prepared and tested a unit that you are ready to officially submit. Sorry if that came across as harsh...it's not just you...there have been times (myself included) where creators don't quite use this thread for its intended purpose.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 31st, 2018, 02:20 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I don't want to sound like a downer @kolakoski , but as has been mentioned in the past, this thread is for posting finished products or close-to-finished products that are ready to be submitted to the SoV but need some final feedback and/or advice on specific areas etc. Units here (imo) should be playtested (to a certain extent) so that the discourse can be based off of experience and advice from those who are judges (in the SoV) and involved in the C3V. It think it's a bit of a disservice to them and a misuse of their time and this thread to just post customs ideas that are cool rather than having prepared and tested a unit that you are ready to officially submit. Sorry if that came across as harsh...it's not just you...there have been times (myself included) where creators don't quite use this thread for its intended purpose.
No problem.

Old April 19th, 2018, 01:34 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Hello again hive mind! I've been tinkering with and testing another 10 point custom filler for awhile now. Thought I'd get some feedback, advice, and criticism before continuing that!

Valkrill's 10 point filler, CARNIFEX

Theme/Bio, Creativity, Accessibility, Balance, Playability, Fun:
Spoiler Alert!

Although one may find it long, please read the notes before suggesting/questioning something, as the suggestion may already have been tried/the question been answered.

Right off the bat, I'll tell you that while I personally feel that the ability names are satisfactory, I'd love ideas there (Anticipation of Violence isn't the most family friendly name, and Vengeful Howl of Chaos seems a bit cheesy when I'm in a critical mood).
Comments on his stats, abilities, miniature selection, je ne sais quoi or lack thereof, and everything else are quite welcome! Thank you all.
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM

I don't see the need of another 10 point filler hero.

I don't like the X order marker build up on the figure, basically tells you not to play this figure for 4 rounds until you have built up.

This is a pretty big swing and a miss for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards