Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 16th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Granted. But all of the Dund figure suddenly became incredibly rare now because everyone wants it and you realize that you actually lost your figure.

I wish Heroscape didn't cost soooo much
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:34 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Granted... but you lose all income and can't afford it even at its new price.

I wish that I could make custom terrain as well as Grishnakh.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Granted, but you only have the ability to make really good pebbles that are more or less decorative and have no actual affect on the game.
I wish I could get my brothers (or any of my relatives) to play heroscape more often.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:37 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation

Granted but you lose interest in heroscape and become an algae farmer.

I wish I could make this wish uncorruptable/screwupable and be like this: I wish I had a magical box that I could pull out whatever heroscape I wanted and be the size of a large expansion box
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchaos452366 View Post
Granted but you lose interest in heroscape and become an algae farmer.

I wish I could make this wish uncorruptable/screwupable and be like this: I wish I had a magical box that I could pull out whatever heroscape I wanted and be the size of a large expansion box
Granted but the first part of the wish is ignored (notice not screwed up or corrupted just ignored) allowing us then to corrupt your wish by making the box the size of a house and you must set it up in an empty lot, but then your city raises property taxes so high you're force to sell the box... to me.
I wish I hadn't lost my interest in heroscape like darkchaos452366 said I did.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:14 PM

Granted you never had an interest in heroscape!

I wish I could fart heroscape with no smell
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Pssst...

Granted but it is excruciatingly painful and has serious repercussions on your health, oh and the heroscape that comes out is deformed and unusable.
I wish I could win the lottery so that I can buy all the heroscape that I want off the internet.

Pssst...
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Money Wishes Never Turn Out Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Granted but it is excruciatingly painful and has serious repercussions on your health, oh and the heroscape that comes out is deformed and unusable.
I wish I could win the lottery so that I can buy all the heroscape that I want off the internet.
Granted. After taxes you have about $20.00. I wish there was a unique squad of alpacas.

~Dysole, slightly tempted to make a custom
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Money Wishes Never Turn Out Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Granted. After taxes you have about $20.00. I wish there was a unique squad of alpacas.

~Dysole, slightly tempted to make a custom
Granted, but they cost 155 points and have 1 for every stat and a suicide bomb power (Like DW7K), but it has an attack of 0.

I wish I had another TJ.
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:27 PM

Granted, but when this wish was corrupted the reason was forgotten and the only information was that the TJ set mysteriously "Disappeared"
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:23 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I wish more people would play CoN again.

~JS
Old June 23rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I wish more people would play CoN again.

~JS
Granted. But everyone who plays is too new to understand the rules and has horrendous RP.

I wish Elf Wizards weren't so fragile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion