Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Demogoblin (Public Testing)

Wrecking Crew is pretty juiced, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, they're stacked.

I also find that Doppelganger tends to draw fire, because he can throw a lot of dice if he sticks around a while.
Old July 11th, 2020, 06:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Demogoblin

Army Test
Summary: He’s cool, and definitely did plenty of damage. The loss here I attribute to Doppelganger dying so quickly, giving Ms Marvel one fewer bonding partner, and then her death. Just bad luck on Demogoblin’s team. He held his own though, as you can see.
Map: Custom
Units: Demogoblin, Doppelganger, Ms Marvel (800)

Vs.

Wrecking Crew

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: They did alright. Demo himself was an MVP, but the rest of the team was lackluster. Carrion was dead weight, and Carnage could not hit any attacks for his attack bonding. It ended up being pretty close because of Demo though.
Map: Custom
Units: Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Carrion (1100)

Vs

Prof X, Cyclops, Archangel, Beast, Phoenix, Aurora

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He feels balanced at 200 to me. I think he’s one of the most solid of the Carnage team actually. I feel that they’re a tad weak, and think if we shaved off a few points from many of them to get them to 1000 they’d be a better team. But it ended up being pretty close in the 2nd game, even though they didn’t feel optimized.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Demogoblin himself is super solid, and I think my favorite of the whole crew. I could see myself using him in Demon or movement synergies. Crime Master too. Awesome job!
Old July 13th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks for the tests, LP! Glad you dug him.

Not sure about shaving points on the Max Carnage crew, though - I think Carnage and Carrion could maybe come down a hair (I'd have to look back over their results), but Shriek and Doppel (and Demo) I'd be hesitant to discount. Getting a full 100 off seems ambitious.
Old July 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh I agree! I don't think it's really feasible, just an errant comment.

Carnage is too squishy for him wanting to be a front line kinda guy, and Carrion is really just dead weight, as he doesn't add anything, nor do you really want to put an OM on him. But the others are solid. They're really fun, just seem a bit hard to optimize!

But yeah, totally fine with the faction as is. Definitely not A+ power though.
Old July 13th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, Carrion is a bit tough to move up early while managing everybody else.

Personally I think it's fine if they're a "fun but not top tier" faction and you need to remix things a bit to get a really nasty competitive army going.
Old July 13th, 2020, 04:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Carnage is too squishy for him wanting to be a front line kinda guy
I have been thinking about seeing if I can bump his defense by 1. Nine life is pretty nice, but 4 defense doesn’t go very far in C3G.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 13th, 2020, 04:21 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Carnage is too squishy for him wanting to be a front line kinda guy
I have been thinking about seeing if I can bump his defense by 1. Nine life is pretty nice, but 4 defense doesn’t go very far in C3G.
It was definitely cement him on the front lines for longer. He just goes down so fast.

I also see your tactic of boosting all the figures you've used at the tournament since they were clearly too weak. Nice excuse.
Old July 14th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Awesome Android (250), Demogoblin (200), Human Robot (190), Mad Thinker (160) (800)vs Bulldozer (190), Piledriver (190), Thunderball (190), Wrecker (230) (800)

Powers Used:
Marauding Minion: 2
Hellfire Vindication: 10
Hellfire Vindication (Damage): 3
Hellfire Glider: 12

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Spoiler Alert!

Units: Carnage II (350), Carrion (150), Demogoblin (200), Doppleganger (250), Shriek (150) (1100)vs Aurora (200), Invisible Woman (215), Mister Fantastic (235), Northstar (200), Spider-Man FF (225) (1075)

Powers Used:
Hellfire Vindication: 0
Hellfire Vindication (Damage): 0
Hellfire Glider: 2

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Carnage II (350), Carrion (150), Demogoblin (200), Doppleganger (250), Shriek (150) (1100)vs Big Barda (320), Hourman (190), Jesse Quick (120), Liberty Belle (190), Mr. Miracle (280) (1100)

Powers Used:
Hellfire Vindication: 9
Hellfire Vindication (Damage): 4
Hellfire Glider: 9

Damage from normal attacks: 4

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 200 seems pretty good to me. However, not sure about Carrion. He seemed pretty weak for 150.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Excellent design. Lots of fun with good choices to make during the game.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 14th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, fret!

I'm feeling pretty good about moving forward here, but I'll leave some room for comments.

Does sound like Carrion isn't quite gelling with the rest of the Max Carnage build, but that's not really a Demogoblin problem.
Old July 14th, 2020, 05:45 PM
...has moist legs

Nope, Demo's just getting the brunt of the comments since he's the last one, so we're finally getting the whole picture with him.
Old July 14th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Symbiotic

I think if we wanted, we could go back and make some little adjustments on Carrion to get him playing more nicely with the rest (it's one of the benefits of on deck faction-building, after all). I'll leave that call up to @Karat .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library