Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 21st, 2021, 12:39 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: Map Overload 2/2/2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Wow you have a lot of new maps that are really hot. All use VW?
You got it. I hereby call these new maps, "The Lake of Fire and Brimstone".

EDIT: Thank you so much admins!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; February 21st, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old March 7th, 2021, 10:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Thanks guys! I appreciate you both passing that on to me. If you feel like it, I'd love to hear any thoughts if you do play on them!
Finally did manage to put a map up again, and so far Aeon has been great to play on. Really solid map, would recommend.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 7th, 2021, 07:50 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Thanks guys! I appreciate you both passing that on to me. If you feel like it, I'd love to hear any thoughts if you do play on them!
Finally did manage to put a map up again, and so far Aeon has been great to play on. Really solid map, would recommend.
Thanks so much for letting me know! Glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 10th, 2021, 05:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I appreciate the attention to detail on the top level to add the extra space to one side to compensate for moving around different sized ruins.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 12th, 2021, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I appreciate the attention to detail on the top level to add the extra space to one side to compensate for moving around different sized ruins.
That's good to know, thanks!

Old May 6th, 2021, 12:20 AM

These maps were designed for the ScapeCon Map Contest:

Honor
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x FoA

Desolation
Requires 2x SotM, 1x TJ

Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:42 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

What's your snow and ice rules for Honor?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Regular snow and ice. Heavy snow might work well enough, but I didn't design it with that in mind.

Old September 25th, 2021, 08:17 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
I have the same question for Mist & Shadow!
Old September 25th, 2021, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
I designed it as regular snow and ice. Slippery ice would be particularly rough, with heavy snow being only slightly better.

Sorry I didn't include that in the build instructions!

Old September 26th, 2021, 06:07 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I designed it as regular snow and ice. Slippery ice would be particularly rough, with heavy snow being only slightly better.

Thanks! I always assume regular unless otherwise specified, but wanted to make sure.

It's a shame that the LAST thing most maps need is terrain that slows movement..... I wonder how many competitive/balanced maps have ever been made with heavy snow and slippery ice....
Old September 27th, 2021, 08:38 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks! I always assume regular unless otherwise specified, but wanted to make sure.

It's a shame that the LAST thing most maps need is terrain that slows movement..... I wonder how many competitive/balanced maps have ever been made with heavy snow and slippery ice....
I never make an assumption as 80% of the time there are specifications somewhere either in the instructions or in a post pertaining to the map. According to my list of "competitive" maps (maps used at Gencon, Scapecon, inducted into WoS, BoV or ARV) there are:

0 maps using both heavy snow and slippery ice
3 maps using only Heavy Snow
1 map using only slippery ice Winter Holdout
12 maps using normal for both
2 maps unknown

You can find my sheet in my signature but it's not the easiest to read

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios