Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2010, 09:47 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
WotC Announces New Classic Scape (April Fools!)

FYI - TNT sucker punched the lot of you! This was an April Fool's Gag, so don't assume anything you read here is for anything other than the amusement of the prankster.

Source: Gamesource
Quote:

Wizards of the Coast releases a new expansion for the build-and-battle game system
RENTON, Wash—March 31, 2010—Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS) today announced the upcoming release of a new Heroscape expansion set: Gryphon's Discovery. The set, will be released June 4, 2010.
Players will battle a gryphon, Marines and ultimately face the evil Yellow dragon.
The new expansion set includes 4 small expansions, 30 prepainted figures, and 10 new configurable terrain features, which bring new dimensions to the popular build-and-battle miniatures game.

For more information about Heroscape visit www.heroscape.com or the popular fan page www.heroscapers.com.

About Wizards of the Coast Wizards of the Coast is the leader in entertaining the lifestyle gamer. The company holds the exclusive patent on trading card games (TCGs) and their method of play and produces the premier trading card game, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, among many other trading card games and family card and board games. Wizards is also a leading publisher of roleplaying games, such as DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and publisher of fantasy series fiction with numerous New York Times best-sellers. For more information, visit the Wizards of the Coast website at www.wizards.com.
Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons and Battle for the Underdark are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. Heroscape is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc. and is used with permission. © 2010 Wizards.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; April 2nd, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:49 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Wizards of the Coast Announces Heroscape (Classic) Wave

You forgot the part about penguins that carry machine guns and pirates that wear ripped pants of awesomeness.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:50 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

April fools!

I'd like if it wasn't, though.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And the glyph of the Golden Pantaloons.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

It's legit, man. Truth is out of town pushing his Summoner Wars stuff with Grungebob in the Dallas area this week and he had asked me NOT to post this until he could put it on the front page.

As usual, I didn't listen!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:51 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. the re-birth of classic! Awesome.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:51 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Space Marines, anyone?

Old April 1st, 2010, 09:52 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is it April already? The year is just flying...
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:53 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

With terrain and 30 figures, sounds like a new master set???
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
With terrain and 30 figures, sounds like a new master set???
It's 4 small expansions.

Old April 1st, 2010, 09:59 AM

Krizo is surprisingly tart

1st post.

Oh yeah go Classic Scape!!!! Marines...... Awesome!!!
Old April 1st, 2010, 10:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

-insert signature here-
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News