Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:56 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Return of Dr.Goomonkey

Well, let's face it, I had hoped I wouldn't ever have want to use this thread again, but then I disappeared of the face of the earth for, like, 4 months. Worry not! All is well here, just rather stagnated. But stagnation is a somewhat natural predecessor to mutation, amIright?

Anyway, soon you'll see updates with the QC3 and maybe even elsewhere on the site (we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, though, right?). Hoping I didn't worry y'all too much and actually I don't foresee this happening again, at least not with such a rude timing where I don't even post the results of the poll! Sheesh, what a jerk...

Also hoping you're staying healthy and happy in this unusual time we find ourselves in.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General