Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 17th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

I'd drop Life to 4 and Defense to 3 on all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 17th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

4 Life I agree with. 3 Defense, depends on the rest of the card - for Pink Ranger certainly. For others, I'd rather see other aspects tuned down, or you're just going to have a pack of glass cannons.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 09:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Please provide evidence of these victories.
From what I saw they were struggling with just Batman.
To put the context on that Batman fight bit, it's just Zack by himself fighting Batman... immediately after having a bomb strong enough to blow a giant hole in the command center detonate 3 inches from his face while he was unmorphed then briefly fighting Zed while being pulled into another dimension... then finishing off some Putties while landing in said dimension. When he finally gets to the fight with (perfectly healthy and well-rested) Batman he still puts up a better fight than a lot of people have. If the roles where reversed Batman wouldn't have even gotten to fight Zack... as he would be a smear of blood on a wall thanks to the whole explosion part.

When the rest of the Rangers show-up, Batman immediately realizes he's outmatched and calls in the Flash... and everything gets kinda crazy after that since the Rangers call in their Zords and Superman shows-up and what not. But anyway, the point is the Power Rangers absolutely don't struggle with just Batman.

The Morphing Grid specifically grants a Ranger enhanced speed, stamina, fighting knowledge, and strength (they can throw cars if they need to) plus weapons and teleportation powers and what-not. Even without the bells and whistles of later shows, the Mighty Morphin' Rangers are no pushovers. I'd say they'd be between 160-260 points each depending on how you swing it, certainly not 100 points. It's not their fault C3G is lacking in low point figures, they shouldn't have to lowballed just to fill a gap that actually low powered dudes could fill.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Evidence presented.
So they are Wrecking Crew level?
Old December 17th, 2018, 10:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Evidence presented.
So they are Wrecking Crew level?
Not in like raw strength (though if you looked hard enough some episode somewhere probably has some crazy feat to overvalue Death Battle style) but they've got a lot more skill/intellect/extra features. Plus they just have more... moxy? Like they have the will and resolve to punch above their weight class and beat the odds and what-not, while the Wrecking Crew are like perpetual losers and also-rans. The old DC RPG has a 'Hero Points' system to represent what I'm talking about... not sure if I'm describing it accurately. Anyway I do think 'having the right stuff' should factor into a character's on card depiction to some degree (it is like the only way to justify Batman being way higher than dudes with actual super powers).

The Power Rangers universe actually gets up to some pretty crazy stuff, both in the shows and the newer comics (though the shows aren't very consistent even within a season). They are fighting dudes that have conquered planets and such after all. I'd say the Rangers should at least be around the level of the TMNT. The Space Rangers where presented as on par or better than the Turtles in their crossover, and the Might Morphin are basically on the same level as the Space Rangers.

My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2018, 11:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

TMNT are 150, 170, 170, and 210, so on the low end of that 160-260 range. Sounds like most of us are underestimating their power level a bit, so I'm happy to defer to those with more comic experience with them. If 260 is their max range, though, that's probably just for Red Ranger/Green Ranger/White Ranger (?), I'd think, so in general I still think what Alexan has probably needs scaling down.

And you totally underestimate Batman's best power: plot armor. He could have had that bomb explode in his mouth and he'd have been just fine, thank you.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 11:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well when you guys let the Turtles in at those costs, kind of opened the door for more goofy ass characters at those point levels

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 17th, 2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Well when you guys let the Turtles in at those costs, kind of opened the door for more goofy ass characters at those point levels
I think the Turtles are priced just fine. Puts them right in the neighborhood of Batman and his circle, which seems right by me.

Old December 17th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Power Puff Girls would be nice.

Flight, superstrength, raybeams. Supes levels

""Chemical X" into the mixture, creating three girls and granting all three superpowers including wingless flight, super strength, superhuman speed, near invulnerability, x-ray vision, superhuman senses, red heat vision, pink-green-and-blue energy projection, invisibility, and control over lightning and fire."

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 18th, 2018, 12:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
TMNT are 150, 170, 170, and 210, so on the low end of that 160-260 range. Sounds like most of us are underestimating their power level a bit, so I'm happy to defer to those with more comic experience with them. If 260 is their max range, though, that's probably just for Red Ranger/Green Ranger/White Ranger (?), I'd think, so in general I still think what Alexan has probably needs scaling down.
Sorry I should have been more clear here, I meant 160-260 could be the range a baseline ranger could fall in depending on how we're presenting them, then other characters would be judged from there.

So like I'd say Trini would be a fairly average ranger, to me you could present her anywhere between 160 (or maybe down to like 140, though you're lowballing a bit hard at that point) to 260 (that's starting to highball a bit though) depending on how much Death Battle style geekery you do, what is desired for the broader game, etc.

If Trini is 160, Billy and Kimberly should be right around there, maybe Zack (or Kim circa her spinoff book) a touch higher at like 180 or something, then Jason and Tommy (good guy Green) would be like 220ish or so, Tommy (White) a little higher than that.

If Trini is 260, it would be the same idea but the points gap would have to be smaller as I don't think any Ranger would breach 300 (you're starting to hit 'cosmic' type dudes there).

Personally I'd probably shoot for like a Trini at 190-White Ranger Tommy at 240 kinda range. That feels like a fairly averaged out take and it would leave a nice amount of wiggle room for other Rangers down the line that could be weaker or stronger without getting too crazy relative to non-ranger stuff.

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2018, 01:38 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think with that general range you could reasonably fit the 5 original Rangers into 1,000 points, which would satisfy me.
Old December 18th, 2018, 02:26 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for all the workshopping on these guys!

So, currently I'm thinking of nixing Pink's defence to 3 so AM is less unbalanced (I hadn't totally considered that since I was just using one base statline for the whole group)

Do we all think Life 4 would be a better life for the team as a whole?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy