Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 29th, 2018, 10:51 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master Splinter

Joke. It was in response to the "Just waiting on..." post.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 29th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Joke. It was in response to the "Just waiting on..." post.
Hoped/thought so, but I wanted to be 100% sure.

I'd just like to say that, as much of a frustration this design has been at times, it's been a real honour to be able to run this one. I'm really happy and strangely proud to have been the one to bring such an iconic character and one I loved back when I was tiny into the world of C3G. Thanks, chaps, for letting me take this guy on.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work!
Old November 28th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Passed my checks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 28th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Gotta read back through and check for unresolved discussion and spoilers - think we should be fine on both fronts, but the reading will take a while.

The OP needs art links, and this wording caught my eye in Father's Devotion:

Quote:
...if Splinter is unengaged, you may immediately place him on an empty shadow tile or within 3 spaces of the destroyed...
The empty space requirement isn't in the second option, so we may want to tweak that for clarity?

Synergy updated.

EDIT: went back through the thread, we're all good on spoilers and unresolved discussion

Also... this design happened this year? The heck? This has been a very long year.

EDIT TWO: I think I'd just tweak Splinter's wording like so:

Quote:
...if Splinter is unengaged, you may immediately place him on an empty shadow tile or any empty space within 3 spaces of the destroyed...

Last edited by Ronin; November 28th, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old December 5th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Bump
@Lazy Orang

Need a wording tweak and the art links updated
Old December 5th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Hard as ice

Sorry, somehow this slipped away from me. I'm good with the wording tweak. Do you know where the figure link is?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Symbiotic

Not sure - should have made a note when I was reading through the thread. Pretty sure it's in there somewhere. I know it'd be toward the end - mini pics didn't come together until we were in editing here.
Old December 8th, 2018, 12:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP needs updating to reflect revised wording

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
SP needs updating to reflect revised wording
Fixed, and linked the figure info. Think we still need the card edit here.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 9th, 2018, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I keep getting quoted here but @Arkham is the one you need for this art update.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2018, 05:17 AM
Hard as ice

Sorry. @Arkham , could we get a wording update here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library