Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2018, 07:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I poured root beer in a square glass.

Now I just have beer.
My wife, the head of the math department, is going to love this one...Thanks.
Well, then, you can save this one for another time.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:46 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Some people think it's romantic to carve their names on trees in the park while on a date.

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 2nd, 2018, 02:32 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Some people think it's romantic to carve their names on trees in the park while on a date.

Spoiler Alert!
I always bring a knife on my dates. You never know what kind of weirdos you could meet.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:37 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
I always bring a knife on my dates. You never know what kind of weirdos you could meet.
I always bring a knife on dates, too. Also, I don't own a knife.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:07 AM
Business Casual

I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying--it seemed very important to him that I have it.

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Business Casual

How Long is a Chinese man's name.

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Business Casual

What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 14th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Business Casual

My wife told me I had to stop acting like a flamingo.

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 20th, 2018, 03:21 AM
Business Casual

I asked my daughter if she’d seen my newspaper. She told me that newspapers are old school. She said that people use tablets nowadays and handed me her iPad.

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 21st, 2018, 02:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

What do you say when you lose a Nintendo game?

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:09 PM
Business Casual

I’ve always thought my neighbors were quite nice people.

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:14 PM
Business Casual

What does a pepper do when it’s angry?

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media