Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th, 2022, 01:28 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!
blast_shark Proxy Gallery

I painted these miniatures! Find cards for them in the spoilers below.

Some of these are 3d prints of original figures, but most of them are from other miniatures lines. I tend to prefer the latter because they're generally more detailed and customizable than the laser scans.

In case you want to get some of the figures I used, I have links by their card. I'm also open to commission painting if you want to send me a dm about it.

Aquilla: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Einar: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar: 3
Spoiler Alert!

Ullar: 2
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar: 3
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill: 0
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar: 0
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by blast_shark; January 31st, 2024 at 08:22 AM. Reason: adding photo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions