Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 14th, 2006, 01:23 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Boston tournament 12/9 CANCELLED

See you all in January at the Boston Beatdown II.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old November 17th, 2006, 11:51 AM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Who's coming. I need to know to plan for the prize table. Right now I got three kids at least.

Constantine

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Old November 17th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Let me know if you get a dozen kids, and I'll donate a dice tower.
Old November 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Thanks for the offer. Given the total lack of response so far I'm not sure this is going to actually happen.

Constantine

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's a darned shame. Sorry to hear it.
Old November 19th, 2006, 12:46 AM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
Hi
First off thank you for setting this up. I was unable to attend the first Mass tourney a couple months back due to work obligations.
As someone who has no experience setting up such an event or attending(unfortunately) such an event, I am entirely unfit to offer advice. But I guess I will anyway.
Perhaps the response would be better if it was a general Heroscape tourney,with a 12 and under segment. It seems your eliminating a large group of possible participants right off the bat.
It could also just be a factor of the holidays, many people and companies are having parties at that time of December-before the real crush begins so to speak.
I would like to try to attend, I have an 8 year old son who would love to attend, I'm just not sure we'll have the time as we live about an hours drive from Watertown.

Hopefully it is still on and before 11/30 I'll be able to commit to attending
Aardvark
Old November 19th, 2006, 10:57 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
I'm Sorry to say it is doubtful that I will make it.

As someone above alluded to, that is the date of my Holiday party for work.

I was considering trying to squeeze both in, but time-wise it aint gonna work out.

Perhaps the timing is bad, as previouslly mentioned as well, When scheduling the Sept tourny we pushed it back to avoid late summer vacations and Labor day weekends......
Early Dec is prime Holiday season, not a good time for most, and again the primary Reason that Pilgrim chose mid January for the next one....

Its too bad though as my Daughters were interested in playing for a total count of 3 from me.....

Just a thought, but if you reschedule perhaps PM Pilgrim and consider running both events simultaniously, I am sure that the facility is large enough to accomadte....Although I am helpping plan Jan, it is not my place to authorize such a decision. I am confident However that he would readily recieve the idea.....

If you want I can even ask him....

Sorry I wont make it We reeeaaaaallly wanted to.

Old November 19th, 2006, 11:06 AM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Yeah, I had already discussed the idea with having two separate age groups with Pilgrim at the RI tourney and he was totally amenable. I agree and understand that it's a tough time for scheduling. I will leave it open for a few more days and then cancel if it doesn't get more traction. I also think I started publicizing it too late. Should have been started making noise about it at the end of October to get it on people's schedules. Well, glad I made the effort and now I'll know better what to do for next year. Thanks for all the feedback!

Constantine

www.CollateralDamage.biz

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events