Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 9th, 2022, 11:40 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest: Maps Due Oct 9th, 20

My submissions!

Requires: 1 RotV, 2 M:TCB, and 1 TJ
.PDF Download

Requires: 1 BftU, 2 M:TCB, and 1 RttFF
.PDF Download

Last edited by Sheep; October 3rd, 2022 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Final update for Shaolin Monastery
Old September 12th, 2022, 10:21 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for running this, Tommy!
Old September 12th, 2022, 03:29 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My Submissions!

Thermal Shock
Terrain Sets: 2x MtCB, 2x TT
.pdf Download
.hsc Download

----------

Now I gotta go make a map thread, lol.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; September 29th, 2022 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Withdrawing It Burst from the Sewer
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:55 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

My submission.

Thanks for organizing this, @MegaSilver .

Nightfall Download PDF
Uses: 2 M:TCB, 1 BftU, 1 RttFF

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 3rd, 2022 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Updated image after tweaking map.
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
My submission.
You mean your first submission, right?
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A map to rep C3G, clearly too big for you guys but I had fun building it.

Sokovian Aftermath

Map uses: RotV, MtBC x2

What the map would look like with C3G touches
Spoiler Alert!

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Last edited by Ericth74; October 9th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:55 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
My submission.
You mean your first submission, right?
Hah hah, thanks @MegaSilver . Maybe!
Old September 17th, 2022, 07:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

Y'all asked me for 5x Marvel Map. Behold my latest monstrosity.

Yo Dawg I Heard You Like Marvel So We Put Some Marvel In Your Marvel So You Can Marvel While You Marvel

Requires Marvel: The Conflict Begins x5

~Dysole, who will submit another one once she has another cursed idea
Old September 17th, 2022, 08:47 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its the Comic Sans for me.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Have You Just Now Noticed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Its the Comic Sans for me.
All my map titles are in Comic Sans.

~Dysole, who doesn't do half measures
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:10 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey, what are the size restrictions for this contest? Last time I entered a contest judged by ARV it was deemed too large (I like large maps personally). I see a lot of submissions in the ARV that are hex shaped is that a preference for them?
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hey, what are the size restrictions for this contest? Last time I entered a contest judged by ARV it was deemed too large (I like large maps personally). I see a lot of submissions in the ARV that are hex shaped is that a preference for them?
There aren't any specified size requirements / restrictions. But since these are for 1v1 tournament play. I'd say something in the range of 13-15 hexes between start zones and 15-17 across the middle / widest point is a pretty good rule of thumb to start with.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games