Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2015, 02:07 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

I'm in for 5 squads if you aren't sold out yet.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 03:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in for 10 squads.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 03:52 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

4 squads for me if possible.
Old May 24th, 2015, 10:44 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I'm in for 10 squads.
@OrcElfArmyOne - O.M.G. I can related to a 550 pt. Army, but do you use a 40 hex Start Zone??? j/k ~~lol~~

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 24th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I'm in for 10 squads.
@OrcElfArmyOne - O.M.G. I can related to a 550 pt. Army, but do you use a 40 hex Start Zone??? j/k ~~lol~~
Haha @Johngee I'm going to repaint half into the Red Ants of Aunstrom, which they are an approved proxy of. I'm not paying $12 a squad for the Red Ants when I can pay $2 a squad and repaint them myself.

Although 40 ants would be awesome to play... Swarming would be insane haha.
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK there is good news, bad news and hopefully good news.

Good news: Ant order PM's are being sent. Orders are being filled.

Bad news: I received more orders than what I have in inventory.

Hopeful good news: I have received enough orders to make it worthwhile to order another bucket of ants. So if the following are willing to wait, I will order another bucket with proceeds from the requests that I was able to fulfill at this time.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your interest,

ZBeeblebrox.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
OK there is good news, bad news and hopefully good news.

Good news: Ant order PM's are being sent. Orders are being filled.

Bad news: I received more orders than what I have in inventory.

Hopeful good news: I have received enough orders to make it worthwhile to order another bucket of ants. So if the following are willing to wait, I will order another bucket with proceeds from the requests that I was able to fulfill at this time.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your interest,

ZBeeblebrox.
I, for one, am willing to wait for however long is needed.
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:30 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

No problem with waiting for me.
Old May 25th, 2015, 06:24 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Good news! With the payments received today...I was able to purchase another bucket...so the next orders should be fulfilled sooner rather than later.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 25th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I am fine with waiting. Not a problem at all.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 25th, 2015, 09:04 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Yeah I am fine with waiting. Not a problem at all.
Ditto

CT- Concisely
Old May 25th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That the heck... Put me down for 6 squads when available.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs