Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 6-25/12

It's up to date. If you see a name on there twice, please let me know and I'll correct it.
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

I have gone from 1873 to 2310 moving up

Last edited by wolfeman1968; June 29th, 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:33 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
I have gone from 1873 to 2310 moving up
You've been updated!
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:09 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 7/5/12

Old July 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

I'm new to the list with 1,942. It's a respectable amount, but only a handful compared to Dr. Weirdscaper's collection!

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old July 20th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
And here I was just about to post that I've passed up the inimitable Dr. Weirdscaper... Oh well, put me down for the fourth spot at 21,646, up from 11,193. I've got more to inventory, but don't know yet if I'll get to that #3 or #2 spot.

Forgot about a couple of boxes so I'm easily up to the #2 spot. New total of 24,431 hexes (and counting--still not done inventorying). Since I'm still 9,000 hexes away from Elimite's #1 spot, even after I'm done counting, I won't be close to him.

All of this makes me wonder--anybody know how big the Gencon stash is, and who owns that? It would be cool to add even a ballpark guess of it to the hex count list as a reference point.

lonewolf told us the number of each set in the Gencon tournament stash, so doing the math it works out to 15,234 hexes (more-or-less). You might want to add that to the list too.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; August 8th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New to the list and after some quick calculations I have 3,592 hexes, almost broke the top 100.

C3G team building links.
Old August 14th, 2012, 08:13 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm up to 12,981.

It looks like #1 hasn't been on in a year. I wonder if he still has all his Scape.
Old August 14th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I am new to the list and have 591 hexes.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old September 5th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just found 84% of an RoTV at a yard sale.
From 1407,

I'm now at 1729.
Well, including AoTP, that's 20 more, so 1749.
And there was one NiB Roman Legionaries set, back in 2014 so I guess 1755.

Bonus notes:
Arena of the Planeswalkers has 8, and Shadows over Innistrad counts for 12,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion