Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 10th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mossman's Terrain- Added Crystal Formation with Video 7/27

The links will take you to the various pieces.

Crystal Formation with video

Greek Temple

Old West-Style Adobe Building Video Tutorial

Desert Oasis with Video Tutorial

Split-Rail Fences

Custom Lava Tutorial

Custom Snow Tutorial

Sci-Fi Lava Thingy Tutorial

Cool Finds at PetCo

Jungle Terrain

Cathedral Ruin from WalMart

Pagoda and bamboo plants from Petsmart.

Last edited by Mossman; July 28th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom jungle terrain

Interesting effects. Who are those tiny red pigmy guys hiding in the jungle?

EDIT: Duh, I clicked on the pic to see a larger version and they look like little Romans.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Here's some custom jungle terrain I made using various aquarium plants (all of them less than $3 a pack at Wal Mart) and some palm trees from a dinosaur set.
Very nice. Those palm trees are pretty handy. I have a bunch of them.

The jungle plants with the red and yellow add some color to the battlefield, which makes it more interesting.
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Interesting effects. Who are those tiny red pigmy guys hiding in the jungle?

EDIT: Duh, I clicked on the pic to see a larger version and they look like little Romans.
Yeah- can't afford the E-bay prices for Romans so I ordered some from Foundry. They're something like 28mm so they're a bit smaller, but not terribly miniscule by comparison. About the size of Warhammer guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios View Post
Very nice. Those palm trees are pretty handy. I have a bunch of them.

The jungle plants with the red and yellow add some color to the battlefield, which makes it more interesting.
Thanks! I just picked them out arbitrarily, but I like the way they break up the monotony. Now if I could only find the perfect shade of flocking for the swamp terrain...
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:42 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Thanks! I just picked them out arbitrarily, but I like the way they break up the monotony. Now if I could only find the perfect shade of flocking for the swamp terrain...
Looks good Mossman!

Try picking up some spanish moss. I bought a bag for a dollar at the dollar store!
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Looks good Mossman!

Try picking up some spanish moss. I bought a bag for a dollar at the dollar store!

Thanks! I'll give it a try.
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:19 PM

Re: Mossman's terrain- added split-rail fence for 4th Mass

Okay, this is so simple that I'm a little bit embarrassed to share it, but a few of these split-rail fences make for a nice addition to a 4th Mass vs 10th Foot skirmish.

Old June 16th, 2008, 01:39 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Dude, those look much better than the fences I made.

Old June 16th, 2008, 05:56 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Creationist, just color that fence with a brown maker. You've got a nice piece there!
Old June 16th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Creationist, just color that fence with a brown maker. You've got a nice piece there!
I agree. I think it's a cool piece. Just needs a little color to make it blend in.
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:13 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

okay, thanks
I will do that.
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:51 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very colorful!

You should link to your custom threads in your signature...

Mossman's Custom Terrain
Mossman's Custom Figures

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles