Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 13th, 2020, 04:41 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Vydar's Custom Units Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Dont have time to really go over the elementalists, but the druid squad is cool. For wording, you could crib the wording from the Minions of Utgar unless you really want Ulginesh to Mind Link off of these guys.
I didn't think about the interaction with Ulginesh. I don't necessarily have an issue with it, nor do I think the wording of Utgar's Orders would stop Mind Link from activating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minions of Utgar
Utgar's Orders
Instead of taking a turn with the Minions of Utgar, you may take a turn with any Kyrie Warrior you control who follows Utgar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulginesh
Mind Link
Instead of taking a turn with Ulginesh, you may take a turn with up to 2 different Elf Wizards you control. Ulginesh cannot be one of the 2 Elf Wizards. Any Elf Wizard that is taking a turn instead of Ulginesh must be within 6 spaces clear sight spaces of Ulginesh before moving.
If you, for a second, pretend that Ulginesh is a Kyrie Warrior that follows Utgar. You reveal the OM on the MoU. Instead of taking a turn with the MoU, you take a turn with Ulginesh. Instead of taking a turn with Ulginesh you take a turn with 2 other Elf Wizards.

Unless the "Instead of taking a turn with..." clause can only activate once per turn, the above sequence works fine. Or am I mistaken somewhere?

Thanks for the Feedback!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; November 13th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards