Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 4th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Trek ...WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I read somewhere that as well as Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner was interested in appearing in the next one. There wasn't any mention of whether the franchise was interested in having him do so. In my opinion, depending how they went about including him, it could be dreadful (as Kirk), acceptable (as new young-Kirk's grandfather or something), neat (cameo as a Klingon) or awesome (as Denny Crane).
No, they actually filmed a scene for Shatner - there is no way to fit him in the proper continuity of the current films however.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/11/23/...ameo-revealed/
The thing I read was about the next film (about all I remember is that it was just a speculation puff piece though). I agree that he, as old Kirk, couldn't sensibly fit (which is why I listed that possibility as dreadful) but I don't see any reason why Shatner couldn't appear.

Edit: Found it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies