Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 18th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Beta-Club is a really simple power but I love the tactical choice. 2 attack, but with fair odds of an auto-wound? Or straight up 7 attack? I'd kind of want the Seeking Approval power to only work when he's engaged, to push that even further.
Hmm...that could work...

SEEKING APPROVAL
If Kalibak is within 5 clear sight spaces of Darkseid, he cannot leave engagements, and when rolling attack dice against an adjacent figure, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:01 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What about going with low defense, low attack, high life for all of the New Gods? It would really make them feel different from the other deities that we've designed. (I.e. Asgardians, Ares, Seth, Pluto)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 30th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
If "all skulls triggers something cool" is the theme for Apokolips, maybe have Anti-Life Equation just subtract 1 from everyone's Attack/Defense? A symmetrical effect, but it encourages you to stack your army with people that benefit from rolling less dice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
"Less than half" feels too customy to me. I'd rather it just trigger when no skulls are rolled. With the whole thing where we're subtracting dice/rolling low dice already a mechanic here, it should still trigger pretty often (and receiving a wound is pretty punitive!).
Really like this! Love carrying through the 'Apokoloptian Weaponry' mechanic to other cards and really working with that on the Apokoliptian leader types.
Old October 13th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = STOMPA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FURY
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

ANTI-MATTER STOMP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
All non-flying figures within 2 spaces of Stompa are affected by Anti-Matter Stomp Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures without the Super Strength special power roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Stompa’s Anti-Matter Stomp Special Attack.

FEMALE FURY
When rolling attack dice, if Stompa rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure immediately receives one unblockable hit before rolling defense dice, and after that figure rolls defense dice, you may choose a Fury you control that has not made an attack this turn, and immediately attack with that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
I have basically no experience with this character, so I could be completely off. I do have the mini for her though, so I do have an interest in seeing her carded.

The Female Fury power is just an idea, obviously replaceable if anybody has anything better. With this I could see Granny G-Dawg having a power that allows Furies to re-roll dice, but wounds them if they fail, like Black Mask I.
Old October 13th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oooh, I really like that. Makes the Female Furies feel like the Apokolyptian version of the Wrecking Crew. That feels appropriate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2018, 02:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Stompa linked in the OP. Is there anyone else that should be linked in the OP that I've neglected?

Old October 13th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Just A Head

I did that draft for Kalibak.
Old October 13th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Thanks! I'll add it.

Old October 15th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like that vibe for the Furies. They're pretty one-note characters outside of Barda, so the multiple attacks and an SA or so for each should do the trick. Like, you don't need to read Stompa to get Stompa. She stomps.

Do we think Barda should be a Fury or a Warrior? (She wouldn't have the bonding power either way, but would benefit from it.) We'd lose out on Justice League synergy though.

Just grabbed Kirby's New Gods off of Hoopla so I'll be reading that on my lunch break this week. So far Bats' Orion draft seems dead on.
Old October 15th, 2018, 01:33 PM

Ah, good to know.

I'd focus on Barda as a warrior. I think most of her relevance as a character is post-Furies.

Old October 15th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Just A Head

I think it would be cool if Barda could slot into a Goodness/Fury army, but I agree it shouldn't come at the expense of JLA and other synergies. What if all the Furies were Warriors, and the power was changed to this?
Quote:
FEMALE FURY
When rolling attack dice, if Stompa rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure immediately receives one unblockable hit before rolling defense dice, and after that figure rolls defense dice, you may choose a figure you control with the Female Fury special power that has not made an attack this turn, and immediately attack with that figure.
Then maybe Granny has some synergy with Warriors?
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah, I like that vibe for the Furies. They're pretty one-note characters outside of Barda, so the multiple attacks and an SA or so for each should do the trick. Like, you don't need to read Stompa to get Stompa. She stomps.

Do we think Barda should be a Fury or a Warrior? (She wouldn't have the bonding power either way, but would benefit from it.) We'd lose out on Justice League synergy though.

Just grabbed Kirby's New Gods off of Hoopla so I'll be reading that on my lunch break this week. So far Bats' Orion draft seems dead on.
I don't know the characters, but what if you worked it in a recruitment style? Either she could start as a Fury and have a power that changes her to a Warrior when with Mister Miracle or she could start a Warrior and Granny Goodness could have a power that recruits figures of a certain type that Barda would qualify for to be Furies?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy