Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 14th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

8 seems fine to me. Three negations in a game would be a lot. Editing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 15th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I wasn’t expecting both of those powers to be on the same card, but hey, it works! Is DeSaad mostly just known for torture or are there other essential elements of the character that need to be covered? He’s basically your standard Starscream-type treacherous 2nd in command type, right?
Old September 15th, 2018, 12:44 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wikipedia really emphasized his torture and that is what I knew of him going in so I figured just go all in on it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 15th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wikipedia really emphasized his torture and that is what I knew of him going in so I figured just go all in on it.
Yeah that obviously seems to be the most major element, but I can’t really say either way. I’m personally just guessing at these characters right now, so I might just bite the bullet and do a New Gods/Forever People read-through soon. It’s something I’ve been looking for an excuse to do for a long time.
Old September 15th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Well I wasn’t expecting both of those powers to be on the same card, but hey, it works! Is DeSaad mostly just known for torture or are there other essential elements of the character that need to be covered? He’s basically your standard Starscream-type treacherous 2nd in command type, right?

As far as I remember there's no treachery involved with DeSaad, the sadism is definitely the core component of the character I've ever seen

What's up with claymation?
Old September 15th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm planning on reading Kirby's original New Gods sometime soon, so I'll probably be able to contribute. But "torture guy, Darkseid loyalist" are the two bigger bits I know.

His second power dealing two wounds seems like an odd match with his first power - you couldn't reasonably get all three markers on anyone with less than 7 Life.
Old September 15th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Just A Head

I agree, I think with both powers on the same card it should be 1 wound.

From reading Wikipedia, DC Wiki, and ComicsVine, I got the feeling he wasn’t really loyal to Darkseid as much as anything that gave him more power. He poisoned Darkseid’s lover at the beginning, manipulates and actively sabotages Kalibak to keep himself in power, and tries to take the Omega power from Darkseid at one point. I honestly just don’t know though.
Old September 15th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I agree, I think with both powers on the same card it should be 1 wound.

From reading Wikipedia, DC Wiki, and ComicsVine, I got the feeling he wasn’t really loyal to Darkseid as much as anything that gave him more power. He poisoned Darkseid’s lover at the beginning, manipulates and actively sabotages Kalibak to keep himself in power, and tries to take the Omega power from Darkseid at one point. I honestly just don’t know though.

Huh, treacherous he is then it seems
I was unaware of these

What's up with claymation?
Old September 15th, 2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm planning on reading Kirby's original New Gods sometime soon, so I'll probably be able to contribute. But "torture guy, Darkseid loyalist" are the two bigger bits I know.

His second power dealing two wounds seems like an odd match with his first power - you couldn't reasonably get all three markers on anyone with less than 7 Life.
Unless they have healing, of course. That said, getting one and two markers on someone is still plenty effective. The three marker deal is going to be the rarer/home run effect, like when Mister Sinister places four markers.

Old September 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM

That said, I'm cool with reducing the Torture power to 1 wound. It's powerful enough one an attack of one that it's probably a good idea anyway.

Old September 16th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Just A Head

Does anyone want to talk about a Darkseid II? What would you want to see in a design like that? I guess I'd want to see a higher point Event Hero that serves as a sort of brutal leader for Apokolips units and maybe has something to do with the Anti-Life Equation.

I think something different and unique could be done with the "kill or be killed" nature of Apokolips and Darkseid himself. Maybe some way the other New Gods could vie for Darkseid's favor?
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:50 PM

I would think something with the Anti-Life Equation and some synergy with his "Elites" would be appropriate. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing just reverse synergy where the other New Gods we bring in boost up the current one (whom I still hold as excellent).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy