Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2009, 03:35 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart
Re: Legoboy vs. Captain Canuck: You Predict the Winner

I find your lack of faith disturbing!! All of you!!!!!

Last edited by Captain Canuck; July 14th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 03:57 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

I am sorry Captain Canuck it is just that I don't like Vydar very much and I also don't know who wins most of the time between you two. and say you win you get to shove your victory in mostly every ones face how ever say you lose well I don't know what would happen then.

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:03 PM

Kutless Woo who?

I thought Legoboy had the Vydar army.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:55 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I did have the Vydar army. And it so rocked!

All right here we go. BATTLE REPORT!!!

1st Round- Legoboy won initiative and led out with Q9 and Braxas. The Captain sent out a squad of Stingers and Me-Burq-Sa.
2nd Round- Captain Canuck won initiative. MBS put a hit on the Soulborg then watched as Q9 took down 2 Stingers. The Stingers hammered away on Braxas, causing 3 hits, Otonashi leapt out of the starting zone using her road bonus and a good shove from a friendly adjacent KMA to put 2 hits on MBS. The Stingers killed off one of their own with Stinger Fizzle and Braxas shot down another one.
3rd Round- Captain Canuck won initiative. (this is difficult to remember) MBS wiped Otonoshi off the board, the Captain took another turn with Stingers who couldn’t do much, Braxas moved to height but couldn’t do jack with her severe halitosis, Stingers gave her two more hits, Braxas took off another 2 Stingers.
4th Round- Captain Canuck (again) won initiative. Stingers killed off another of their own, Braxas took down 2 more Stingers. Su-Bak-Na moved closer to the fray, but was pelted by Q9 who hammered in the last of MBS’s coffin nails. Ne-Gok-Sa moved out as did the Krav Maga Agents, who put two hits on SBN.
5th Round- Legoboy won initiative (finally!). KMAs polished off the hivelord and added two hits to NGS. The Su-Bak-Na (deceased) did not use his turn marker. KMAs took more shots at NGS adding another hit. Again SBN didn’t get his turn. Braxas moved up onto the bridge.
6th Round- Legoboy won initiative. Q9 put another wound on NGS, Marcu came out and put two hits on Braxas. Braxas lost her turn because she was one dead worm. Marcu turned around and put two big fat hits on NGS. The Kravs took Marcu down. Marcu was then dead and of no use for the 3rd turn marker.
7th Round- Legoboy won initiative. Q9 cleaned up the last remaining Stinger (who was quaking in his Nagrub skin booties back in the starting zone).
Finish- Legoboy had Q9 with two hits and all three Krav Maga Agents (280 points).

Legoboy’s thoughts- This game was way fast. I can’t keep notes and play at the same time. We ended up with the Thorian glyph and Wind glyph. I had the Thorian at the end, but was just standing there to tick off the opponent. The d20 sucked hard for me, but at least it didn’t kill my own guys. (haha!)

Captain Canuck’s thoughts- Crap! I hate the d20. That’s all I have to say.

If you weighed in with your opinion, thanks. We had fun playing our game and it was interesting checking to see what you guys thought. And for those of you who were right (Rÿchean, Killercactus, Kutless, Rich10, GeneralGrievous13, Fencerjared, Foofoofun, and GreenLanturn) nice work.

Last edited by legoboy; June 3rd, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Ok. Next week we'll play on Monday night. We'll be using Marr Highway by Velenne. We'll be using two random glyphs again.

Our armies will be built with figures entirely from the RotV set. We'll post our armies sometime soon so you can speculate again. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by legoboy; June 6th, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:30 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

Man I must have been reading every way too fast next time I will read this stuff slower on a other note I was right and wrong about who would win

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM

When we played our game, I was unable to concentrate while playing and still take pictures. So...I don't have any of the game. However, before Captain Canuck and I played our game we saw that his army was unable to win against...

INSECTASAURUS!!!

Yes the mutated gigantic moth was able to beat the Marro as well.

Anyway... we'll work harder to get good pics next time.
Old June 4th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

At least my Marro had the stones to take on insectasaurus!! Braxas, Kravs, Otonashi, Q9 were nowhere to be found- Cowards!!! BTW, insectasaurus was finally brought down by a deadly koosh ball.
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM

Our next battle will be on Monday, June 8. We'll be using Marr Highway by Velenne.

Our armies will be built entirely using RotV figures, but not drafted, 500 points each. Two random glyphs will be used.

Captain Canuck's Army
Airborne Elite
Deathwalker 9000
Finn
Izumi Samurai
Drake Alexander (RotV)

Legoboy's Army
Airborne Elite
Syvarris
Grimnak
Izuma Samurai
Drake Alexander (RotV)

This is a tough battle to call. The Cap'n has DW9K and Finn, I have Syvarris and Chompy. Everyone else is the same. What's your call? Any guesses?

Last edited by legoboy; June 4th, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll go with the Captain again.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

I'm sticking with Legoboy. Izumi, Airborne, and Drake are the same for both sides, so the people with the better strategy for those units will have the upper hand, especially with the AE. I've had plenty of games where a first round drop with them kills a DW in its start zone, let alone other heroes. Other than that, I think if Grimnak can be kept alive, he kills most everything, and Syvarris beats DW9000, the only figure Grimnak can't affect.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 5th, 2009, 12:43 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

Legoboy will win. I think his AE will not drop, but he will still win.

Last edited by Brownsfan82; June 5th, 2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: wrong battle

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports