Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Patriot Games-#6

Here's the begining of my new comic. I hope you enjoy #1 Sorry if it looks a little weird, I might have a few kinks to work out.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; April 15th, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Patriot Games

Since I can't figure out how to get it to the right size, would someone who does know, please do it?

Last edited by ABOMINATION; November 4th, 2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

The first one is smaller due to extra "white space" in the original image. Click on them for larger images. Your original post had the thumbnail images.

Last edited by Retlaw; November 5th, 2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:27 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Thanks, Retlaw. I know the lettering isn't very clear but it's as good as I can get it.
Old October 24th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is pretty humorous. I like it! Keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
That is pretty humorous. I like it! Keep going!
Okay, I'll give it another go and hope it turns out.
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:59 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Drake Vs. Drake

Sounds like an old 80's movie.

I'm interested to see what shenanigans ensue...
Old October 25th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Okay, I'm going to be posting again soon but keep in mind all of the kinks might not be worked out. I'm having a little trouble with my photobucket stuff.
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

(Puts on rules lawyering hat) You can't have both Drake's in the same army
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
(Puts on rules lawyering hat) You can't have both Drake's in the same army
That's in my next comic. Good point though.
Old October 26th, 2008, 10:11 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty funny stuff dude, keep it up. Once you figure out the abomination (hee hee) that is uploading pictures online, you should have a bright future.
Old October 31st, 2008, 10:00 AM
Chilly Fangirl

OK, I might be able to get the next comic sometime early next week. *fingers crossed*

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction