Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Second Lucy Found in Southern Uganda!

Rocking the evolutionary world today, a second 'Lucy' was found in Southern Uganda! Archaeologist Dr. Robert Gordon said in a interview earlier today:

"I'm just amazed that a second one was found after all of this time."

The body was in good condition, some say better than the first. The skeleton was found 14 miles from the previous Lucy. The Second Lucy is roughly 3 1/2 feet tall, and has an rounded shaped head. It has opposable thumbs, and carbon dating has shown it to around 40,000 years old. A few photos were shown, and I took the liberty of getting one.

Spoiler Alert!

I can't believe this! I'm really shocked that another Lucy was found.
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Second Lucy Found in Southern Uganda!

Okay...? I don't know hot to respond.
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Lol that was a Farside comic too

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:23 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus King View Post
Lol that was a Farside comic too
Yeah, that's where it's from, and I got such a laugh from it I decided to post it here.
Old July 6th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

The next time you can't resist, consider resisting anyway.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General