Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 12th, 2021, 10:51 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Wolverine)

Easily one of my favorite mutants. I think he benefits from stat boosts even more than most figures because of his multi attacks + Adamantium Claws. I've always wanted to try a Minister Sinister/Wolverine build that just turns Wolverine into a genetic freak, but I've never really figured it out.

Being a Mutant/Fighter gives him lots of strong synergies. Wildcat/Wolverine is a really fun combo, makes rolling 3/4 skulls with Wolverine fairly consistent.

Like Bats and Arch said, he's pretty horrifying as a late game unit. It's a bit of an investment leaving 280 points sitting in your start zone, but you've got to have some concentrated fire power to kill him, and most armies can't pull that off with one or two units left.

4 stars for me, right on the cusp of 5.
Old February 12th, 2021, 10:52 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Try to design a more thematically perfect card and you couldn't come close to this.

He's terrifying against Melee armies, and hard to take down unless you sink all your resources into dropping him. That said, for Healing Factor X Mutants, I think Deadpool has a slight edge because consistent ranged double attacks and enemy fire draw is very useful. But Wolverine outshines DP in endgame I think.
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Team them up and have DP shoot Wolverine to warm him up.
Old February 12th, 2021, 02:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

5 stars : Yeah, one of the best cards we've done. I've wanted to do a Patch card for a while, but it's hard to come up with another take for Wolverine that doesn't pale in comparison to this card. Best when you feed him as many OM's or turns as possible. Needing to take some damage before he can really explode can sometimes hurt your offensive output though, as he's not always wounded when you need him to be. Then like most units without a defensive power, he can suddenly get dropped sometimes when the dice really go against you. Overall though, I agree he's at the top of the pile of 4 star units, as such I officially gave him a bottom of the 5 star pile rating.
Old February 16th, 2021, 12:56 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old February 16th, 2021, 01:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Poison Ivy I)

One of the most unique designs, as it makes you really think about placement around trees. She's very reliant on the d20 and is fairly map dependent, so her value can fluctuate pretty widely.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:59 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ivy League

She is really good. Literally every power has a ton of potential. She's a bit fragile but if you protect her she can do some real work if there's plants on the map. This is a prime example of a Scissors figure.

~Dysole, not quite to the point where she can start the spreadsheet
Old February 16th, 2021, 03:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

She pairs well with Weather Wizard IMO, as ranged attacks are her weakness. At which point you'll want to start looking for a d20 booster/manipulator to add to the mix. Do we have a DC bad guy that does that yet? I haven't been keeping up with the IJL designs so maybe a Batman III counterpart will be part of that team. (PM me the answer heroes)

Plant Animation is one of my favorite powers, I just love the idea of a tree coming alive and bashing Batman over the head with it's branches. I've used it more often on Floronic Man though as he can grow a tree right where you want it and get multiple rolls going, which increases the odds of getting some wounds in. Haven't had a chance to try her with the Animated Vines yet, I imagine it's a good combo. I finally made some vines for the mini's so I should get on that. Still Ivy is great on any tree heavy map. The fact she's map dependent is the only reason I would give her 3 stars myself, but perhaps that should get bumped up to 4 stars now that she has some vines. IDK, I'll abstain from ranking her as I don't feel I have enough recent experience with the design. The weird one off class combined with the odd point total often resulted in her not making it into games for me.
Old February 16th, 2021, 09:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There isn't anything quite like that yet for IJL, though there are certainly things that interact with D20s in interesting ways. Maybe a role for someone like Calculator?

She pairs well with Floronic Man, who was designed to complement her and get more trees on the map in places you could use them. Agreed with her being pretty swingy. Her Seduction power can take over Superman, but then you can take her out and get it back.

She pairs well with pods in the right environment, given that combination of auto wounds, reluctance to engage her due to the threat of her seduction, and her ability to slow down movement in general.

That said, she's not too hard to take out by herself and her powers can often be easy to avoid and are pretty reliant on hitting her D20 rolls.

4/B for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2021, 07:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you haven't played her with the vines yet you really should. Helps a bit with the map dependency since you get to bring them with her.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:41 PM

Old February 18th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Alfred Pennyworth)

Cheap and easy to kill, but potentially useful as a passive healer and the shotgun gives him a prayer as a closer. I like using him as one of John Stewart’s passengers.

3/B-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy