Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 1st, 2006, 05:42 AM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
EOV Master sets for $10! What were they thinking?

So heres the deal I Travel a bit for work and I check Walmart and Toys R Us etc. for good HS Deals. About the best one until now was RTTFF for $5.50 But now The last time I went home I stopped by Super Walmart in Houma, Louisiana And to my surprise I saw 2 Elite Onyx Viper Master sets setting on the shelf. I was shocked then I seen the $20 clearance sticker and said no way so I grabbed one and checked the scanner it came back only $10 I about near fainted but quickly ran back got the other one setting there and was begging to see if they had anymore but they didnt However they did have about 40 or so 1st edition master sets at $40 each.
I thought this was worth sharing. Anybody else got a good deal story.

Old December 1st, 2006, 09:36 AM

Tony_Clifton has disabled reputation
I once got an entire bag of potatoes for a buck fifty
Old December 1st, 2006, 09:42 AM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Very nice, wish you would have posted a couple of days ago. I was in morgan city wednesday night, and would have ran over to houma real quick like.

Old December 1st, 2006, 01:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: EOV Master sets for $10! What were they thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_Dragon
So heres the deal I Travel a bit for work and I check Walmart and Toys R Us etc. for good HS Deals. About the best one until now was RTTFF for $5.50 But now The last time I went home I stopped by Super Walmart in Houma, Louisiana And to my surprise I saw 2 Elite Onyx Viper Master sets setting on the shelf. I was shocked then I seen the $20 clearance sticker and said no way so I grabbed one and checked the scanner it came back only $10 I about near fainted but quickly ran back got the other one setting there and was begging to see if they had anymore but they didnt However they did have about 40 or so 1st edition master sets at $40 each.
I thought this was worth sharing. Anybody else got a good deal story.
Seriously, whenever someone sees something like this, pick up an extra one for me and I'll send you the cash

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 1st, 2006, 01:37 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
i woulda flown over there from SOCAL not from plane, but by SUPER OMG EOV ON CLEARANCE POWERS!!!

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old December 1st, 2006, 04:57 PM

lightfight has disabled reputation
There are like 5 EOV Mastersets at my Wal-mart in Americus,GA. Just sitting on the shelf. I'm not sure what the price is though.

Old December 1st, 2006, 05:10 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I got 7 master sets for $8 bucks each,6 lava for $1.50 each, 5 forest sets for $4.50-$6 each.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old December 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
I WANT SALES LIKE THIS OMFGFTW
Old December 1st, 2006, 05:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I got 7 master sets for $8 bucks each,6 lava for $1.50 each, 5 forest sets for $4.50-$6 each.
Where and when?
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:22 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Where and when?
this was while back walmart master sets were on clearence,lava TRU was closing down and about 2or3 months ago walmart forest were being let go for the castle,snow,large character packs.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:57 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Where and when?
this was while back walmart master sets were on clearence,lava TRU was closing down and about 2or3 months ago walmart forest were being let go for the castle,snow,large character packs.
Lucky Duck.
Old December 1st, 2006, 10:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Clifton
I once got an entire bag of potatoes for a buck fifty
I got mine for a buck forty nine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion