Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
D3: Moltenclaw’s Invasion Summary

I got tired of looking through all of truths posts to see the cards and stuff in each pack, so here they are one place (sorry if this was done before).

In spoiler are are Cards and you can click on name links to take to pre-release discussion threads.

D3 Moltenclaw’s Invasion (Expected Release November 16):
  • Bugbears and Orcs – contains a 3-figure bugbear squad: “Horned Skull Brutes”, a 3-figure orc squad: “Death Chasers of Thesk”, one Giant Hunter Stone treasure glyph, and three stat cards.
    Spoiler Alert!

• Valkrill's Legion (originally called Advocates of Annihilation) – contains one large Ogre Pulverizer, a 2-figure Mezzodemon squad: “Mezzodemon Warmongers”, a 2-figure Death Knight squad: “Death Knights of Valkrill”, one Scarab of Invulnerability treasure glyph, four stat cards, and 2 exoskeleton markers.
    Spoiler Alert!

• Icewind Scourge™ – contains one large Frost Giant of Morh, one large Ice Troll Berserker, one large Master of the Hunt, one Oceanstrider Amulet treasure glyph, and four stat cards, and 2 exoskeleton markers.
    Spoiler Alert!

• Heroes of Fallcrest™ – contains 4 Heroes. The Frostrager Evar Scarcarver, Eltahale, the Goliath Warden, Siege, the Warforged Juggernaut, and the dragon Moltenclaw, one Revenant’s Tome treasure glyph, and five stat cards.
    Spoiler Alert!

Cards Only - all bunched together:
Spoiler Alert!

All D3 Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 11th, 2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Glpyhs in pack and bottom
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: D3: Moltenclaw’s Invasion Summary

Thanks this is pretty handy. Can you add the descriptions for the other two treasure glyphs when you get a chance?
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:02 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks this is pretty handy. Can you add the descriptions for the other two treasure glyphs when you get a chance?
Descriptions are under the Waves after the cards. I will duplicate and have them both places though. Again, 2 of the glyphs I am unsure what sets they are in.
Old October 29th, 2010, 06:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I didn't mention it in the preview but the Giant Hunter Stone comes in the Bugbears and Orcs) pack, the Oceanstrider Amulet comes in the Icewind Scourge pack.

In case you were curious.

We've got 2 perm and 2 temp glyphs in this set.
From theGuru.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:46 AM

ChrisJA is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks! I was looking for something like this last night but had to go through the previews instead.
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I didn't mention it in the preview but the Giant Hunter Stone comes in the Bugbears and Orcs) pack, the Oceanstrider Amulet comes in the Icewind Scourge pack.

In case you were curious.

We've got 2 perm and 2 temp glyphs in this set.
From theGuru.
Thanks added. What thread was that quoted from, or was it a blog or PM?
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem

I found it when looking through the Glyphs of D3 thread.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Updated to "correct" the 2 exoskeleton markers pack listing

I may update to link to the books if someone thinks that is worth it other than going through the Index or Battleplan links (which is what I do).

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 11th, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units