Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 20th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
orgsbane’s Worm Superhero Customs

With me getting back into Heroscape, and Worm/Ward being among my favorite fiction, it just makes sense to mash the two together! If you don’t know what Worm is, it’s an webserial by Wildbow that is about a world with superpowered individuals (called “capes” or parahumans.) I found that is covers superheroes in a realistic way that doesn’t stray into edgy cynicism, and I love that the powers are unique and tied to the themes of the story. You can read or listen to it for free online! Fair warning, it does have darker tones and the it’s genre can dip into full on horror.

I’ve had an idea for Skitter bouncing around for a while, so I finally decided to put pen to paper to at least get it out there. She’s completely untested, so I am very unsure of the points. I think there will be a lot of tweaks to come, as it will be tough to balance as she is such a glass cannon, but I want to represent that in the game. If given a big enough swarm, she should be able to snuff out tough capes, but if they get their hands on her, they should be able to squash her like a… well, you know.

While this is a very early concept, I am very open to feedback!

SKITTER (Undersider)

NAME = SKITTER
SECRET IDENTITY = TAYLOR HEBERT

SPECIES = PARAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 10
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 180

GATHERING SWARM

At the start of each round, place a Gathering Swarm marker on this card. For each Gathering Swarm marker on this card, add one to Skitter’s attack. Skitter does not need a clear line of sight to attack with her normal attack.

SUFFOCATE
Before rolling dice for Skitter’s normal attack, you may remove all Gathering Swarm Markers from this card. Add one skull to the attack total for each Gathering Swarm marker removed.

SWARM CLONE 7
If Skitter is targeted with a normal or special attack, you may remove a Gathering Swarm marker from this card and roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a seven or higher, Skitter cannot take damage from this attack, and may move up to 3 spaces. If the attacker has the Superspeed special ability, remove all Gathering Swarm markers from this card after using this ability.

Last edited by orgsbane; August 20th, 2022 at 04:51 PM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: orgsbane’s Worm Superhero Customs

That is cool. What is the swarm? Insects?
Old August 20th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane’s Worm Superhero Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is cool. What is the swarm? Insects?
Yes! She can sense and control every insect in a several block radius, hence the large attack range, and the lack of need for LoS. That amount of knowledge gives her a limited form of pre-cog, but I scrapped an early danger sense ability and for the more noticeable/cooler swarm clones she uses regularly. Fights usually hinge on her ability to manage her swarm while staying safe, cause without them, she's a 15 year old with a baton lol

Last edited by orgsbane; August 20th, 2022 at 07:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations