Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old March 5th, 2023, 09:10 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

This thread is my attempt to give back to the community by taking the incredible 3D scanning work that both @White Knight and @scapedood have done to help keep Heroscape alive for Heroscape fans both old and new. I recently got a Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D printer and have been adding to my current Heroscape collection through their great work and effort. I have become inspired by @Mrcellophane1978 and his current effort to sharpen the 3D scans from scapedood. I am using Blender and am very new to it so I am learning as I am going along. My current list of sharpened versions are below and I will keep adding as I go. In addition I have added @Mrcellophane1978 to this list so that all of the sharpened versions from @scapedood scanned versions are in one location. Hopefully these are of a quality that the community will like and enjoy.

Edit: As I am learning how to publish Things on Thingiverse I have now published all four Axegrinders of Burning Forge on the same link.

4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Air Elemental
Alistair MacDirk
Arkmer
Arrow Gruts
Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Axegrinders of Burning Forge Sharpened
Crixus
Cyprien Esenwein Sharpened
Darrak Ambershard
Deadeye Dan
Gorillinators
Greenscale Warriors
Isamu
Iskra Esenwein
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Knights of Weston
Marcu Esenwein
Nakita Agents
Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep (C3V)
Sir Denrick
Sonlen
Sonya Esenwein
Swog Rider
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Tornak
Venoc Warlord
Warden 816
Werewolf Lord
Wo Sa Ga

Photos Needed Front and Back to help with this project:
Anubian Wolves
Aubrien Archers
Black Wyrmling
Blade Gruts
Blue Wyrmling
Brave Arrow
Braxas
Capuan Gladiators
Death Chasers of Thesk
Death Knights of Valkrill
Deathreavers
Drow Chainfighter
Dumutef Guard
Eltahale
Empress Kiova
Evar Scarcarver
Frost Giant of Morh
Fyorlag Spiders
Gladiatrons
Goblin Cutters
Grok Riders
Gurei-Oni
Heirloom
Horned Skull Brutes
Ice Troll Berserker
Iron Golem
Kaemon Awa
Kato Katsuro
Kee-Mo-Shi
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Khosumet the Darklord
Krug
Kumiko
Kurrok the Elementalist
Kyntela Gwyn
MacDirk Warriors
Major Q9
Marcu Esenwein
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Marrden Hounds
Master of the Hunt
Me-Burq-Sa
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Microcorp Agents
Migol Ironwill
Mika Connour
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Minions of Utgar
Mohican River Tribe
Moltenclaw
Nilfheim
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Omnicron Repulsors
Omnicron Snipers
Parmenio
Rechets of Bogdan
Red Wyrmling
Retiarius
Rhogar Dragonspine
Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaires
Runa
Sacred Band
Shurrak
Siege
Sir Dupuis
Sir Gilbert
Sujoah
Theracus
Tul-Bak-Ra
Warforged Soldiers
Warriors of Ashra
White Wyrmling
Zelrig
Zetacron
Zombies of Morindan

Last edited by gatormustang; December 20th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 11:16 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

@White Knight I am trying to find the best way to reach out to the community about helping me do a better job sharpening the models that you and @scapedood scanned. What I really need are good photos of the original Heroscape models so I can clearly see all of the details. From our previous chats I know that you did your scans from either originals with your camera or people may have sent you photos that you used. At a minimum I need a good photo of the front and back of the original models. If you have these photos already would you mind posting them here in this thread so I can better see those details as I am going through my sharpening process. Of course any additional suggestions on the best way for me to reach others in the Heroscapers community for this request is very much welcome. Since I do have a good number of originals in my collection below is a list of the ones I need photos of:

Anubian Wolves
Aubrien Archers
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Black Wyrmling
Blade Gruts
Blue Wyrmling
Brave Arrow
Braxas
Capuan Gladiators
Cyprien Esenwein
Death Chasers of Thesk
Deathreavers
Drow Chainfighter
Dumutef Guard
Eltahale
Empress Kiova
Evar Scarcarver
Frost Giant of Morh
Fyorlag Spiders
Gladiatrons
Goblin Cutters
Gorillinators
Grok Riders
Gurei-Oni
Heirloom
Horned Skull Brutes
Ice Troll Berserker
Iron Golem
Isamu
Iskra Esenwein
Kaemon Awa
Kato Katsuro
Kee-Mo-Shi
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Khosumet the Darklord
Knights of Weston
Krug
Kumiko
Kurrok the Elementalist
Kyntela Gwyn
MacDirk Warriors
Major Q9
Marcu Esenwein
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Marrden Hounds
Master of the Hunt
Me-Burq-Sa
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Microcorp Agents
Migol Ironwill
Mika Connour
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Minions of Utgar
Mohican River Tribe
Moltenclaw
Nilfheim
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Omnicron Repulsors
Omnicron Snipers
Parmenio
Rechets of Bogdan
Red Wyrmling
Retiarius
Rhogar Dragonspine
Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaires
Runa
Sacred Band
Shurrak
Siege
Sir Denrick
Sir Dupuis
Sir Gilbert
Sonya Esenwein
Sujoah
Theracus
Tornak
Tul-Bak-Ra
Venoc Warlord
Warden 816
Warforged Soldiers
Warriors of Ashra
Werewolf Lord
White Wyrmling
Wo-Sa-Ga
Zelrig
Zetacron
Zombies of Morindan

To any other Heroscapers that want to help me with this sharpening project any good front and back photos of original models would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by gatormustang; March 5th, 2023 at 12:37 PM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 03:38 PM

Mrcellophane1978 is surprisingly tart

All things Heroscape has the best pictures, but it's only from the front usually, but very good details.

https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/p...7-fields-valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@White Knight I am trying to find the best way to reach out to the community about helping me do a better job sharpening the models that you and @scapedood scanned. What I really need are good photos of the original Heroscape models so I can clearly see all of the details. From our previous chats I know that you did your scans from either originals with your camera or people may have sent you photos that you used. At a minimum I need a good photo of the front and back of the original models. If you have these photos already would you mind posting them here in this thread so I can better see those details as I am going through my sharpening process. Of course any additional suggestions on the best way for me to reach others in the Heroscapers community for this request is very much welcome. Since I do have a good number of originals in my collection below is a list of the ones I need photos of:

Anubian Wolves
Aubrien Archers
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Black Wyrmling
Blade Gruts
Blue Wyrmling
Brave Arrow
Braxas
Capuan Gladiators
Cyprien Esenwein
Death Chasers of Thesk
Deathreavers
Drow Chainfighter
Dumutef Guard
Eltahale
Empress Kiova
Evar Scarcarver
Frost Giant of Morh
Fyorlag Spiders
Gladiatrons
Goblin Cutters
Gorillinators
Grok Riders
Gurei-Oni
Heirloom
Horned Skull Brutes
Ice Troll Berserker
Iron Golem
Isamu
Iskra Esenwein
Kaemon Awa
Kato Katsuro
Kee-Mo-Shi
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Khosumet the Darklord
Knights of Weston
Krug
Kumiko
Kurrok the Elementalist
Kyntela Gwyn
MacDirk Warriors
Major Q9
Marcu Esenwein
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Marrden Hounds
Master of the Hunt
Me-Burq-Sa
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Microcorp Agents
Migol Ironwill
Mika Connour
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Minions of Utgar
Mohican River Tribe
Moltenclaw
Nilfheim
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Omnicron Repulsors
Omnicron Snipers
Parmenio
Rechets of Bogdan
Red Wyrmling
Retiarius
Rhogar Dragonspine
Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaires
Runa
Sacred Band
Shurrak
Siege
Sir Denrick
Sir Dupuis
Sir Gilbert
Sonya Esenwein
Sujoah
Theracus
Tornak
Tul-Bak-Ra
Venoc Warlord
Warden 816
Warforged Soldiers
Warriors of Ashra
Werewolf Lord
White Wyrmling
Wo-Sa-Ga
Zelrig
Zetacron
Zombies of Morindan

To any other Heroscapers that want to help me with this sharpening project any good front and back photos of original models would be greatly appreciated.
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:11 PM

[QUOTE=Mrcellophane1978;2562351]All things Heroscape has the best pictures, but it's only from the front usually, but very good details.

https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/p...7-fields-valor

Thanks for sending and going here will work for the front view, but hopefully I’ll get some responses from others that have even better front photos along with the back photos.

Last edited by gatormustang; March 5th, 2023 at 07:02 PM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 01:13 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I'll see what pictures I have. At one time I had pictures of almost all the figures, but I ended up deleting a lot of them after making models of them because they were taking up too much space.

A while later, 3DF Zephyr made improvements that could have made better models and I kicked myself for deleting the photos.
Old March 7th, 2023, 05:09 PM

I took the liberty of editing two of your axegrinders, and doing edits of Lyte3d's originals for the others. Take a look - much focus on hair, hands, shields, etc. These are the most complex HS models I have looked at so far.
Old March 7th, 2023, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
I took the liberty of editing two of your axegrinders, and doing edits of Lyte3d's originals for the others. Take a look - much focus on hair, hands, shields, etc. These are the most complex HS models I have looked at so far.
Wow these look great. I was working on the 3D print supports for the Axegrinders that I had sharpened, but I really like what you did editing these. I am going to swap mine out with yours and get them printed up in the next day or two. I will send you some pics once I get them printed out. Once again I appreciate your advice and guidance working with Blender. I am learning a lot and have started to go more in to Edit Mode. A friend showed me how to use Lasso for selecting vertices in Edit Mode and that is helping where I need to subdivide the polygons. This is really helping with the eyes and mouth areas. Working on Kelda and the C3V Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep that White Knight scanned to get my dwarf army with the Aquilla Flagbearer ready for a playtest. Once I get those done I am going to continue with Taelord, Tornak, Marcus Decimus Gallus, and the Venoc Warlord. I know you are busy with other things, but please let me know when you get the rest of the Esenweins completed. I look forward to printing those out.
Old March 7th, 2023, 11:51 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

So I found that I have a bunch of pictures of the Heroscape figures. It will take a little time for me to go through and upload them, since for each figure I have 40 pictures. I don't have enough storage space to upload all of them, so I want to select a few good front and back photos of each figure.
Old March 8th, 2023, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
So I found that I have a bunch of pictures of the Heroscape figures. It will take a little time for me to go through and upload them, since for each figure I have 40 pictures. I don't have enough storage space to upload all of them, so I want to select a few good front and back photos of each figure.
That would be super helpful!
Old March 8th, 2023, 08:30 AM

Quote:
That is awesome and will be a great help on the sharpening effort. I truly appreciate the assist on this.
Old March 9th, 2023, 07:56 AM

ditto. shame I don't have more time to work on this, job, kids, wife, life *sigh*

Quote:
Quote:
That is awesome and will be a great help on the sharpening effort. I truly appreciate the assist on this.
Old March 9th, 2023, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
ditto. shame I don't have more time to work on this, job, kids, wife, life *sigh*

Quote:
Quote:
@Mrcellophane1978 fully understand and I am in the same boat. I am going to keep plugging away as I can get time. I am on the third C3V Shieldsmith of the Granite Keep and hope to have them posted by tomorrow. @White Knight not sure what pictures you have been able to find, but my next group of figures are Kelda, Taelord, Tornak, Marcus Decimus Gallus, and Venoc Warlord. If you are able to post them first that would be great. Thank you once again for any thing you can provide.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing