Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 7th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
These pics aren't blurry at all, what the heck?!
Ha! First of all, that is a very, very deep cut and a great inside joke! I just wanted you to know that it didn't pass unnoticed or unappreciated. "Warmadillos" indeed!

Second, a shoutout to GaryLASQ for maintaining his official unit stats site all these years. It really is an amazing resource!

Third, I love the idea of painting tutorials. I'd especially love one showing the $30 budget option someone mentioned, demonstrating that you can get an HS quality paintjob with craft paints. (One key for me was making a wet palette, which you can probably do for free with things you already have in your kitchen.)

Fourth, oh, did I mention: I am excited!!!
Old August 7th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Heh. Make Sir Hawthorne 2.0 a Crime Lord.
But then he turns good, does nothing really, allows someone else to pretty much take over his show, and the. decides to be a benevolent leader for a bunch of poor folks living in the middle of a Desert. Oh wait, that’s someone else’s story, my bad.
As long as the hover bike looks better, I'll give it a pass.
Old August 7th, 2022, 07:00 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Congrats to all the CV3 members and everyone here who helped this happen.

I've been hoping that this would happen for awhile.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 7th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s C3V

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2022, 07:56 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
shoutout to GaryLASQ for maintaining his official unit stats site all these years. It really is an amazing resource!
Wow, thanks Elstree. It's just been sitting there collecting e-dust for about 8 years, looking more and more dated as time passes. Nice to know 'Scapers are still using it.
Old August 7th, 2022, 10:16 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It’s C3V
Darn. I've been away... and haven't played in too long. C3V deserves a ton of credit for making it happen.

Although I didn't play much, I have downloaded many of the resources and looked at them.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 7th, 2022, 10:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, it's all good. I think the community, fan resources, and customs on this site are hard for any game to rival. Truly my favorite place on the Internet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2022, 11:46 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Has anyone announced the approximate time of day tomorrow that the Discord invites go out?

Old August 8th, 2022, 01:05 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love seeing this happening again. Great work Hasbro - just let the design team treat the game with the love it deserves… Oh - and please sell bags/packs of terrain pieces (for instance the RttFF trees) as bundles to make maps legendary!

Betty or Veronica...?
Old August 8th, 2022, 01:35 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
Love seeing this happening again. Great work Hasbro - just let the design team treat the game with the love it deserves… Oh - and please sell bags/packs of terrain pieces (for instance the RttFF trees) as bundles to make maps legendary!
Right, I think we should be able to buy just terrain if we want. That way we don't need to buy a bunch of master sets and get multiple uniques
Old August 8th, 2022, 02:42 AM

Kildawabit Woo who?

Very excited to hear this news. Looking forward to more information.
Old August 8th, 2022, 03:04 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildawabit View Post
Very excited to hear this news. Looking forward to more information.
I'm most curious about the quantity of characters that will be released in this set, at this point that's the most important piece of information for me since I already have terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion