Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 18th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = DIGGER
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CRIME FAMILY FEUD
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero. When Digger attacks any figure in the chosen Hero's army, roll 1 additional die for each Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card, to a maximum of +2, or +3 if the chosen Hero is a Crime Lord.

SOMETHING SOMETHING OVEREXTEND SOMETHING SOMETHING GUY NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO FIGHT SPIDER-MAN A LITTLE BIT
Figures attacked by Digger cannot move out of engagement with him until the end of his turn. After attacking with Digger, you may inflict a wound on Digger to attack with him again.

RESILIENCE
If Digger would receive one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, special power, or leaving engagement attack, ignore one of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH
Bio - A tale as old as time: thirteen gangsters are killed in a Vegas mob war and their bodies are buried in the desert, only for the government to use the burial site as a testing ground for gamma weapons. It was one of those situations that gave rise to Digger; the remains of the "Vegas Thirteen" fused together into one composite gamma mutate that sought revenge on its killer. This led to a confrontation with Spider-Man. Spider-Man was initially overwhelmed by Digger's power, but soon learned that Digger had limited reserves of gamma energy and would wear himself out if the fight went on long enough.
Spidey villain from the JMS run. Unfortunately Digger doesn't do cool crime lord stuff himself, he just kinda goes after the guy who killed him like a normal gamma monster. Apparently he did pop back up in something more recent as just a random mook though, so I'm using that to justify the Criminal class. Especially since he doesn't have any pressing class from his OG appearance.

He specifically tries to go after his killer's operations and family, which is why I just let him get the bonus against their whole army. (But tried to incentivize him to pick OM hubs)

I played with a more Green Lantern-y idea where he had a supply of Gamma Markers he could run out of, to rep the "burns himself out" thing. Thought it might be fun to just give him the overextend though (with a light anti-Spidey twist), since it's a fun power.

Went with the stoppable version of resilience partly to make his self-wounding stuff easier to work and partly since it's on Venom II so there's kind of a wink at another Spidey character.

No mini, but his look is pretty straightforward.
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:04 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I was actually thinking about this guy once upon a time but never really had any real actionable ideas.

Like the direction here.

Kinda wish the first power didn't have a cap on the boost (and his attack was lowered to compensate) just because I've never been a fan of capping things that already have a built in cap like 'number of OMs on someone', but that wouldn't leave an elegant way to have a Crime Lord bonus thing (that wasn't too swingy strong).

The middle power is cool, could potentially be pretty strong, but that's only if you can get him into attack range with little to no damage (and against the right targets) which he probably ain't doing on his own.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I wanted a twiddle I could hang a Crime Lord tag on.

I guess you could technically just...

Quote:
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero. When Digger attacks any figure in the chosen Hero's army, roll 1 additional die for each Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. You cannot add more than 2 dice unless the chosen Hero is a Crime Lord.
The lockdown effect could definitely do some scary stuff, but yeah, you'd need just the right set-up to really get it going. I think he'd be pretty nasty in a Sin Six build with the mobility.
Old July 19th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, that take on the power is cool.
Old July 26th, 2022, 06:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Dr. Jekyll @Spidey'tilIDie Is this the same digger that was in the night watch?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 26th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@Dr. Jekyll @Spidey'tilIDie Is this the same digger that was in the night watch?
Nah, Roderick Krupp Digger is the one from the Night Shift.
Old July 26th, 2022, 07:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Marvel has like 3+ different Diggers

My Etsy Store
Old July 26th, 2022, 07:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Explains all the plot holes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2022, 04:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Explains all the plot holes.
Oh brother!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 30th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / Booster Gold.

NAME = BOOSTER GOLD
SECRET IDENTITY = MICHAEL CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = PERPETUAL SCREW-UP. JUST, A REAL DUMMO.

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

MISADVENTURES IN TIME
Start the game with an extra set of Order Markers and Booster Gold on this card. After rolling for initiative and before the winning player takes a turn, if Booster Gold is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on an empty space adjacent to any figure you control and roll 4 combat dice. For each skull rolled, you may place one of your extra Order Markers on this card. You may reveal those Order Markers normally on your turn instead of your other Order Marker of the same number.

BACK TO THE FUTURE
At the end of the round, if any of your extra Order Markers have been removed from this card, remove them from the game. Then, if Booster Gold is on the battlefield, you may place him on this card.

TEMPORAL DEFENSE
Once per round, if Booster Gold or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Booster Gold is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Temporal Defense special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal and remove any numbered Order Marker on this card. After removing the numbered Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends, and the attacked figure receives no wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Old July 30th, 2022, 03:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Interesting mechanics there.

Might need something about not being able to move OMs off him just to stop like weird Rodger / Brainiac V stuff or whatnot. But with the variable number you get, not sure if it's super needed.

My Etsy Store
Old July 30th, 2022, 03:20 PM
Symbiotic

My intent was to capture that in the second power, but not sure it's super clear. My thought with that was that it'd be fine to allow OMs to move off him once (either by TD or some other means) but doing that meant the OM was burnt and removed from the game, so you'd get diminishing returns on him in the future. Though I guess Rogers could just move them off and back if he wanted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy