Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which plant do you want in your garden?
Dionaean Mantrapii 4 22.22%
Audrox 0 0%
An Bláth Dúnmharú 4 22.22%
Drosera Jungle Stalker 2 11.11%
Ticalla Flytrap 2 11.11%
Marr Gorgevine 3 16.67%
Ond Rot 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 28th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: September Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hmm... I'm not actually sure how that would work, but I'm sure an admin would know how to do this. @Jim , you approved these contests way back when, any thoughts on getting us front page publicity? That seems exciting.
Sorry, that type of thing is above my measly pay grade. I'm honestly not really sure who would be the best person to ask about that...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:38 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm... Well, @truth is the username that "posts" on the Home page. I feel odd calling the that kind of power though.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:27 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

This comp is very close, one vote could change everything.
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Perfect score! Looks like I need to get the Roundup out for Audrox.

Congrats to the designers of Dionaean Mantrapii and An Bláth Dúnmharú!

Thanks for running the contest, Dr.Goomonkey!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh yeah, this poll closed.

It was quite a good turnout! Congrats to @BiggaBullfrog for the Mantrapii and @Lazy Orang for the An Bláth Dúnmharú!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: September C.C. Poll - Congrats BiggaBullfrog & Lazy Oran

Grats you two, fun stuff.
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:33 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations indeed to our two winners.
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Perfect score! Looks like I need to get the Roundup out for Audrox.
I'm actually really surprised Audrox didn't get any votes - I thought it was a solid design. I ended up voting for the Marr Gorgevine because I liked it being from Marr so much, but balance-wise I feel like Audrox was developed really well and was a very close second. He was probably just unappreciated because he's ahead of his time.

Thanks for the contest Dr.Goomonkey! It was a fun one with a really close round of voting.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, thanks for the contest, Dr.Goomonkey!

Congratulations, BiggaBullfrog!

~Lazy Orang, who also voted for the Marr Gorgevine, mostly because she appreciated the creative theme of a genetically engineered Marro plant.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Audrox is the victim of the polling system. Who knows, with another ranking system it could be the real winner here ! ^^

Congrats to all the participants for those nice customs.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

No worries, gents. Just poking some fun at myself.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:25 PM
On vacation...

Sorry about that folks, I do prefer to allow multiple copies, but I can't change that once I post the poll. If I do that again I'll probably ask an admin to help out.

I think every entry would get more votes with that setup.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards