Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 18th, 2006, 02:19 AM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
CCC Operation: Trojan Horse (Battle Report July 8th, 2006)

CCC Files
***Top Secret***

Operation: Trojan Horse

Objective: Dispatch an Elite group from the CCC on a mission to infultrate and retrieve the SoCal's pride and joy, the tournament trophy.

Target Date: July 8th, 2006

Trojan Horse operation detailed below:

1) Meet at CCC headquarters where Pitboss, Dr Voolittle, and Preacher were given the assignment. The scouts were given their orders and had a couple of hours of HS practice in.

2) Elite Scouts dispatched at 4AM to make the drive down to SoCal

3) Infultrate the tourny undetected

4) Fight Fierce battles

5) Winning the Trophy

6) Returning home with the trophy to CCC NorCal Headquarters

7) SoCal trophy held hostage

KAKAW! SoCal, you now know we are the real deal, please take us seriously. We are offering you guys a chance to recover the trophy at the I-5 Beatdown. Ransom demands to come.

Old July 18th, 2006, 02:25 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
hey you guys are just lucky I wasnt there...haha. Ok get ready cuz your only gunna hear me say this once... congrats guys.. from the battle reports, it looks like you earned it. or at least... it LOOKS that way.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old July 18th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought that guy in red looked an awful lot like Preacher! LOL That is classic infiltration, man!
Old July 18th, 2006, 02:49 AM

PREACHER has disabled reputation
MISSION DEBREIFING.....

started saturday morning at 0400 hrs when after a night of injesting abnormal amounts of alchohol and fratinizing with women all night, i met up with Pitboss and Dr. Voolittle at the CCC norcal headquarters to get a mission briefing. We then hoped in the mercedes and Pitboss transported us to SoCal , in the vicinity of Garden Grove 40 clicks to the target. there we freshend up and had rashions at brodards... (if ur asian u know brodards) then we went to the vietnamese coffee shop for recon work and put on our skill full disguieses.... @ 1100 we took off to the target and fought miraculously through the rough and aquired what we came for.
the 3rd and 5th place titles were mearly great spoils of war... we then proceeded back to the norcal CCC headquarters for may a victory dances and praises.....end report

kawkaw!!!!!!

PREACHER of the
CCC
- "HEAL!"
Old July 18th, 2006, 03:16 AM

voodoo has disabled reputation
KAKAW

I am merely a minion of the CCC. To get the tropy back, u Socal guys still have to get through Joe's Fury. We call him the Professor cuz He taught us everything we know bout Heroscape. From what it looks like from the last tourney u Socal guys have ur work cut out if you want your beloved trophy back. No worries, ur trophy is safe and sound. We took him out for a lil R&R and he said he didnt want to go back to the south. He also said he doesnt like the traffic and smog down there.
Old July 18th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's just too hilarious!

Hex, if you start up your thread of the week Sig-Line again this has to go there!

I had read the wrap up and saw the pix from the SoCal tourney. I was freaking out as to the resemblence these guys in LA had to Preacher and Pit Boss. Hell, I even opened up the NorCal pictures just to make sure I hadn't lost my mind! It can't be, there were doppleggangers everywhere. That was it, I thought I had lost my mind. I then pulled out a power drill to open a third eye in my forehead. Luckily, about that time I received an early briefing by an operative as to the secret mission: Trojan Horse. So I was able to put down the drill and save the trepanning for another day!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 18th, 2006, 03:22 AM

Looks like SoCal's trophy likes it next to CCC's trophy:

Old July 18th, 2006, 03:45 AM

PREACHER has disabled reputation
yep the trophy after we let him loose he was wild. i dont know what u socal people do to him probably sit him on a shelf.. thas no fun how would u like it if u were on a shelf 24 hrs a day and then handed off like candy? any whoos heres a couple of pictures of the day the trophy broke free!!!!

so here the trophy was hungry so we took him to a fine vietnamese establishment.... he had a great bite to eat....

since he was from socal he was a stranger in the room he caught the eyes of the local womean and they could not let go of him.... must be the charm or some glyph of the damsels or somthing!!

thuds..tl4l kakaw!!

so unfortunatly fine vietnamese cuisine offers drinks and when the preacher drinks...usually everyone around him doesnt have a choice but to drink.....

but the trophy did good all night also we shared some moments... singing helllo!!!

...is it me your looking for!!!!!! i can see it in your eyes

.. i can see it in ur smile......

ur all i ever wanted......and my arms are open wide!!!!....

yeah that was the time of the trophys life.... and that also led to alot of praying to the porcelin gods

PREACHER of the
CCC
- "HEAL!"
Old July 18th, 2006, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
hey you guys are just lucky I wasnt there...haha. Ok get ready cuz your only gunna hear me say this once... congrats guys.. from the battle reports, it looks like you earned it. or at least... it LOOKS that way.
Thanks Feekonea! I saw a few of your threads, do you think your parents will let you hitch a ride with other fellow members for the I-5 beatdown? We accept all challengers.

Old July 18th, 2006, 04:13 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm DYING here!

Classic prank, pulled off with aplomb and flair - great job, guys.
I hope the SoCal'ers find it amusing.

Old July 18th, 2006, 06:59 AM
ultradoug

I dont even have to make these pictures epic.
kakaw!! <--- ??

You meen "Kawaii" don't you? I know you meen KAWAII = (super cute) In Japanse...

I have no idea waht Kakaw is.

O_O;

*EXPLODES*!!!!!
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Road Trip to Los Angeles for 3 = $125.00
Vietnamese Dinner and plenty of cold ones for 5 = $180.00
Seeing the SoCal trophy in NorCal hands singing Karaoke* = PRICELESS

* Thanks for not adding a WAV file!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events