Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 30th, 2011, 09:48 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
4th Annual Ottawa heroScape Championship

The planning has begun for the 4th Annual Ottawa heroScape Championship which will be held on Saturday February 18th, 2012 at Game Summit. I am also hoping to have at least one more event on Sunday this year.
If you are interested post here and subscribe to this thread so you will get updates and details as they become available.
Also, if you would like to be a part of the Ottawa heroScapers mailing list either send me a pm or email me at ottawaheroscapers@hotmail.com with the word heroScape in the subject line and I will add you to the list.
Can't wait and I hope to see some of you there.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:13 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: 4th Annual Ottawa heroScape Championship

Eirikr, I can't wait to hear how your event goes. I'll be using almost exactly the same format for our upcoming NorCal/Bay Area tourney in April: the winners from our contest, plus some other maps each using 1x BftU and a single expansion. Should be very interesting. With such small maps, the games should zoom along too: everything will be in-your-face, all the time.

We're contemplating reducing the army size to something around 400 or 450, given the smaller maps. Not sure about this yet. Let us know if you have any thoughts.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for the long delay. I have not had any response here so this has not been a priority for updating information but just in case there is anyone quietly waiting on this thread for more information here you have it.

The tournament is open to all players. Each player will play 4 games in the preliminary rounds and the top 4 players will go on to play 2 more games in the Championship round. Players bring order markers, wound markers, dice, cards, and a pre-drafted Heroscape army up to 440 points that does not exceed 24 hexes. All official heroScape figures/cards accepted except Marvel. Each game will be limited to one hour.
First game is scheduled to start at 10:30am. We will be using the advanced rules (3rd edition) and the latest FAQ for rules clarifications. Great heroScape prizes.

Maps; I have chosen to use all maps using a single Underdark for its base. The reasoning behind this decision is that we are using a relatively small point count so we should be able to fit on the smaller footprint and I would like to display the most available set to those onlookers who may want to search out this game for them selves. Let me know what you think of the choices I have so far. They are not set in stone so if you have any suggestions they will be most appreciated.\
Thanks.
Vulcan
Umbrage
The Narrows
Shards
Shangri-La
Anvil
Thistle
Corvus

Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

How many Ottawa members are there?
Are you the guy in Stittsville with the wanted to buy ads?
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM

Kira-Tea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
The planning has begun for the 4th Annual Ottawa heroScape Championship which will be held on Saturday February 18th, 2012 at Game Summit. I am also hoping to have at least one more event on Sunday this year.
If you are interested post here and subscribe to this thread so you will get updates and details as they become available.
Also, if you would like to be a part of the Ottawa heroScapers mailing list either send me a pm or email me at ottawaheroscapers@hotmail.com with the word heroScape in the subject line and I will add you to the list.
Can't wait and I hope to see some of you there.
Hi Eirik,

Any idea when the Sunday event might occur ? Hopefully, it will be before July 8th 2012.

Thanks alot!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAA !!!

Begone, annoyon worm !!
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM
the Teirible

I'm not sure but I will post here if/when I do set one up. Are you on my mailing list? I am about to post a large amount of Scape for sale and it will go to people on the mailing list first. Also you will be guarenteed to see any heroScape events through there as well. Send me a pm with you real life email address if you want to be added to the list.

Old March 25th, 2012, 09:08 PM

Kira-Tea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I'm not sure but I will post here if/when I do set one up. Are you on my mailing list? I am about to post a large amount of Scape for sale and it will go to people on the mailing list first. Also you will be guarenteed to see any heroScape events through there as well. Send me a pm with you real life email address if you want to be added to the list.
oh yes, you have me. I'm the 4th Annual Ottawa heroScape Champion

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAA !!!

Begone, annoyon worm !!
Old March 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM
the Teirible

Yes, I realized that after I posted.

Old March 26th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

If you're still in the market for 1xBftU maps for this (or another) event, I'd like to throw my map Karst out for consideration:

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events