Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 15th, 2006, 06:47 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
P.P.P.S And each badge should have a small explanation of how the player earned it, who is presenting it and such.

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old December 15th, 2006, 06:56 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
OH OH OH and you have to wear the badge to future tourneys (SSMASH or not)!!!

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old December 15th, 2006, 07:30 PM

KMPags has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWS2K
Or maybe combo of gladiatrons, blastotrons and X17.
Mr. Bistro won the last tourney with this combo.
Old December 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM

Egg has disabled reputation
Right now it looks like I'll be there for the tourney. I have to go to London on the 15th and then Frankfurt on the 17th... shouldn't be a problem to be around the 13th... now, to make sure the wife buys in on this...

Pilgrim - I'm coming by to see Wave 6... and I've got an early Christmas present for you...

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!
Old December 16th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
You want to see the precious? . . . .

I'm around this afternoon.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 16th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWS2K
Alas, I stand before all Valhala a humble bumble.
Shouldn't that be me?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 18th, 2006, 09:17 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Hey Egg, try this explanation for your wife... "Honey, I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling, and working hard y'know... I need some "chill" time, to hang out with my friends." If that doesn't work, then you're on your own my friend!

Pilgrim - wanting to talk about making me cry, what made me cry this past Saturday was when Oprime "Stone Stared" my wound-less Q9. There he was, making ground beef out of a few of Oprime's units, and there comes along the queen of the undead and BAM! rolls an 18!

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old December 18th, 2006, 10:09 AM

Bobbo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
Hey Egg, try this explanation for your wife... "Honey, I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling, and working hard y'know... I need some "chill" time, to hang out with my friends." If that doesn't work, then you're on your own my friend!
Ack, NO! That sets you up nicely for the "Aren't I your friend?" or "So what little time you have at home you want to go spend with other people?" which the can only get you in trouble.

Personally, I'd go for the "You know honey, I'm going away soon, and you are going to have to take care of the kids (only say this if you have kids). Why don't I give you the Saturday off? I'll take the kids and we will just get out of here."

Plus, I'm sure things will be hectic with you gone, and she probably would appreciate some time off. Plus, tell her to be out of the house at 4:00 (or whenever this thing is supposed to end) and clean the house and buy fresh flowers. Then you can have a guilt free day of Scaping, and be meeting your wife's needs in the process. Score!

Unless you don't have kids. In which case, it's near impossible.

I got nuthin...
Old December 18th, 2006, 05:37 PM

KMPags has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
Pilgrim - wanting to talk about making me cry, what made me cry this past Saturday was when Oprime "Stone Stared" my wound-less Q9. There he was, making ground beef out of a few of Oprime's units, and there comes along the queen of the undead and BAM! rolls an 18!
Ouch!
Old December 18th, 2006, 05:37 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L: Matt
Yes, "Preseason" has gone quite well for my "team". 3-0, undefeated!

Egg. Just give her money and tell her to go shoppin' , works for me.

Old December 18th, 2006, 07:41 PM

Egg has disabled reputation
Thank you all for the suggestions. We have no kids, so Bobbo's suggestion won't work. What I have found is that if I give her plenty of notice and put it on "the calendar" it tends to be okay... I've let her know and am just waiting for the 2007 calendar to show up...

I should be there... I hope.

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!
Old December 18th, 2006, 08:53 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
I got some kids you could borrow if you need to.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events