Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 14th, 2023, 08:10 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: APOSTLE'S CREED - a zombie story

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your comments. I've corrected the grammatical mistakes mentioned and will continue to closely monitor your feedback.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 14th, 2023, 09:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I've corrected the grammatical mistakes mentioned and will continue to closely monitor your feedback.

~TAF

As far as lie/lay goes, it's common to mix them up. I blame English. In case you are interested though, here's the breakdown as straightforward as I can put it:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old October 16th, 2023, 06:10 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Chapter 2

On with the next chapter:

Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know your thoughts

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; October 19th, 2023 at 08:31 PM.
Old October 17th, 2023, 05:51 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chapter 1:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF, taking his time in reading to ensure plentiful chapters when the urge for more zombies strikes.
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:22 PM

Spoiler Alert!

Glad you're liking it so far

~TAF

Old October 19th, 2023, 05:09 PM

Chapter 2:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old October 19th, 2023, 05:45 PM

Post Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; October 26th, 2023 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Spurn does not exist
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:39 PM

Post Chapter 4

We move on to the next chapter:

Spoiler Alert!

The game has changed; where will it lead?

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; October 26th, 2023 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Grammar fixes
Old October 23rd, 2023, 12:11 PM

I am still here. Due to the long nature of the chapters, I'm only reading when I have a decent-sized chunk of time, which with my schedule tends to vary a lot. Planning to get to chapter 3 soon.

Your comment on chapter four that 'the game has changed' has piqued my interest. I feel like so far (admittedly only two chapters in), things aren't too different from TMHW - dodging zombies and terrorists as the group attempts to reach VACC. A 'game-changing' is sure to mix things up.

~TGRF.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:07 PM

Chapter 3:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old October 24th, 2023, 05:01 PM

Spoiler Alert!

I will likely post another chapter tonight, but I may slow the progress from there to permit more time to be fully caught up

~TAF

Old October 24th, 2023, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I will likely post another chapter tonight, but I may slow the progress from there to permit more time to be fully caught up

~TAF
No need to slow posting progress. I'm intentionally staying a chapter or two behind. I don't want to find myself with time to read, and nothing to actually read.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction