Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 10th, 2020, 04:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

We have some custom mini people who can help you come up with options as well.
Old March 10th, 2020, 06:24 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dude I have a bunch of Warcraft 3 customs. Also some Halo ones.

They are all blurred out atm because I need to move them off of photobucket but they are real lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 10th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Dude I have a bunch of Warcraft 3 customs. Also some Halo ones.

They are all blurred out atm because I need to move them off of photobucket but they are real lol.
Cool! If you ever want to consider brainstorming/making something like that for C3G, this is the place to do it.
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = RUPERT GILES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WATCHER/MENTOR
PERSONALITY = SCHOLARLY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

BOOKWORM
Start the game with the Glyph of Tome of Ancient Secrets on this card. When that Glyph refers to the Magical Defense special power, it refers to this power as well.

SLAYER MENTORSHIP
At the start of the game, you may choose a Slayer you control. When that Slayer defends against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

FOCUSED RESEARCH
At the start of the game, choose an opponent’s figure. When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on the chosen figure’s Army Card, or 2 to you roll if a figure you control chose that figure for their The Chosen One special power this game.
I've been thinking about ways to bring the characters who are themed around hunting Undead/Demons/Lycanthropes/etc. into the limelight by making them feel less like specific counterdrafts. Idea #1 I had was expanding the Buffy crew.

Because of that, the goal here was to create a thematic Giles design that didn't really fall back on calling out specific species like Demon. For a brief bio, Giles is part of a secret society that exists to guide, inform, and train Slayers like Buffy, while also being the school librarian. He's a very stereotypical British nerdy academic type.

I don't entirely love having 3 start of the game powers, so I could see dropping one of them. The Tome Glyph might be a tad above his usual power level, but it encourages him to sit in the SZ and study before charging in with a big hail mary pass that may flop completely. That seems very Giles to me.
You should post this in the public design thread. I don’t look in here unless something is linked. Since this is already allowed you should post it where it gets more looks.

I like the direction here and the motivation. Could probably use some work but not much.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
My bad. I’ll probably try to edit the subtitle of the thread to better fit that too.
Please. Don’t change the thread title. Just use it for what it’s for. Brainstorming things that have not yet made it to C3Gs mission protocol. That way people that aren’t interested in this yet won’t have to keep up with everything that’s posted. Then if you want to start petitioning for something you can link to it to show what you’ve done. If you start using it for everything you workshop you will be missing out on a lot of feedback.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

NAME = CARMEN SANDIEGO
SECRET IDENTITY= N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = WORLDLY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CREW OF THIEVES
After revealing an Order Marker on Carmen Sandiego and instead of attacking with her, you may take a turn with a Unique Thief Hero you control.

MASTER THIEF
Carmen Sandiego can move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving and before attacking, if there is not a glyph on this card, you may choose a figure that Carmen Sandiego moved through this turn with at least one Equipment Glyph on its card and place a glyph from that card on this card. A figure may never use a special power to remove a Glyph from Carmen Sandiego’s card.

WORLD TRAVELER
When moving with Carmen Sandiego, you may add 2 to her move if she ends her move on a different terrain type than she started her turn on.

GLIDE 3
Before, during or after moving, Carmen Sandiego may be placed on any empty space within 3 spaces of and lower than her current location, once per turn. When Carmen Sandiego uses Glide 3, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Definitely an oddball, even for me. My brother's been watching the recent Netflix show and I've found it pretty entertaining.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Was just going to say the Netflix show is pretty good.

As for the card concept:

1. Since she has just 2 def. & 4 life, I wouldn't want to make her the OM hub but rather the facilitator of OM efficiency. Reveal the OM on any thief, take a turn with any other thief, type of deal.

2. Don't know what the 7 references in Master Thief, otherwise a fitting power.

3. World Traveler is pretty cool, she's always moving around and pretty quickly.

4. Not sure a 2nd movement power is needed, but if I were looking for one I would look to a climbing power before a gliding power. She's always running around on rooftops and such, and moving up quickly is much more useful than moving down quickly.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really don't see her as a synergy character. I'd just cut the first power and focus on the other three.

World Traveler is really cool.

Clearly has a legitimate comic book history.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:54 PM
Just A Head

The 7 was a mistake. Fixed.

I like her as a fragile OM hub cause it encourages you to maybe hold her back for a few rounds. In the classic games, she was the Mastermind that you had to take down everyone else to get to, so her hiding a bit makes sense. I'm kinda trying to balance the classic and New 52 Netflix versions in one take.

I'd be fine with cutting Glide, just something I've seen her do a lot in the new show. Some sort of parkour-style movement could be cool, or we could use the extra space to expand World Traveler somehow.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm kinda trying to balance the classic and New 52 Netflix legitimate comic book versions in one take.
Fixed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:04 PM
Just A Head

What about Grappling Hook for her? I feel like that's pretty in line with both versions, but I can't remember her ever specifically using one.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

We need to the version of her that can steal abstract concepts and such like the International Date Line or the Portuguese Language.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project