Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 28th, 2015, 02:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Character Checklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Jessica jones is Jewel
I'd argue that there's definitely room for a plainclothes Jessica Jones design, which is what the Jessica Jones mini is. That's by far the more iconic version of the character (especially now that she's had her Netflix series).

We also don't have designs for Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), or Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) yet, so I would keep those names on the list as uncompleted.
JJ - Makes sense

The others- if those are the minis then I agree.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Also, Marvel's Frankenstein's Monster is pretty different from DC's (Marvel's is more traditional, DC's is the funky steampunk-ish version we have).
Old November 28th, 2015, 03:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also, Marvel's Frankenstein's Monster is pretty different from DC's (Marvel's is more traditional, DC's is the funky steampunk-ish version we have).
My mistake then on that one. Got them confused.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
DC list...

Koriand'r AKA Starfire
Is Rag Doll the same as Ragdoll
Ra's
Shiva (Lady Shiva)
The mad hatter
The parademon
The Sensei was used for elite league assassin I believe.

Marvel

Agent 13 is Sharon Carter
A couple captain Marvels have been released.
Con artist used as civilian
Frankensteins monster
Hulk?
Jessica jones is Jewel
Kitty pryde is shadowcat
Meggan was released not long ago as a public design.
Namor is sub mariner
Professor Xavier
Quasar
Spider woman
Werewolf by night is Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)

Swat officer
Shield sniper
shield trooper
Skull commando
Updated those catches as well as put some distinguishing (names) to show why some of those repeat names are still there.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 1st, 2015, 12:15 PM
A Man of Taste

FYI...it would be helpful if when you add new figures to the list you posted them in a thread to bump this as well. That way those following along will know what's been added without having to go through the full list again. It's a valuable resource you've got going here.

Old December 1st, 2015, 12:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Also sorry I took so long to double check these...

Swat officer - was used for S.W.A.T. Assaulter
Shield sniper - was used for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper
shield trooper - Was used for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper
Skull commando - was used for Skrull Infiltrator

Old December 1st, 2015, 02:30 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Also sorry I took so long to double check these...

Swat officer - was used for S.W.A.T. Assaulter
Shield sniper - was used for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper
shield trooper - Was used for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper
Skull commando - was used for Skrull Infiltrator
Also knocked off "Susan Richards"

Totals updated.

Thanks for keeping an eye out guys. When bringing every Heroclix onto one document, errors were bound to happen. The main confusion for me on this last update was I already had moved figures used for the Shield commons over but the realized that Heroclix eventally switched from using "Shield" to "S.H.I.E.L.D." so when I searched for duplicates, those did not pop up.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old February 21st, 2017, 12:27 AM

SE-Mark Woo who?

I picked up a bunch of clix that I hope to use for c3g. Some figures are not on this list but also I can't seem to find them in the books of index either. Is there an easy way to cross reference a clix figure to its c3g card?
Figs are:

Lyssa Drak
Gotham city detective
Arkillo

Thanks
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:02 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Look under the yellow lanterns, and Bodyguard/Bad Cop (I can't remember which) for the detective.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:19 AM

SE-Mark Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Look under the yellow lanterns, and Bodyguard/Bad Cop (I can't remember which) for the detective.
Found them all. Thanks so much!
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:13 PM

SE-Mark Woo who?

I have another figure that I can't find in this list or in the Books. Lackey #020. Has this figure been used?
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE-Mark View Post
I have another figure that I can't find in this list or in the Books. Lackey #020. Has this figure been used?
Check out the Crime Alley Crooks.

If you check out SirG's Sortable Index, it has a "Clix" tab that lists all of our figures used.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy