Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 26th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Patriot (Vote for Public Testing)

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Patriot

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Patriot(140), Vision(Jonas)(190), Hawkeye(Kate)(140), Noh-Varr(260) (730)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Swordsman(160), Iron Fist(260), Firestar(120) (730)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Units:
Patriot(140), Vision(Jonas)(190), Hawkeye(Kate)(140), Noh-Varr(260) (730)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Swordsman(160), Iron Fist(260), Firestar(120) (730)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Fun lower level synergy. I feel Patriot is a decent price for what he is offering. Without any movement bonding for the team currently, it can be a bit difficult trying to get him in the correct position to help the team. Especially so since Vision can fly, Noh-Varr wants to be all over the place, Kate usually doesn't want the Order Markers etc. I wouldn't be opposed to a simple small aura for the Tactician power, as the card is quite simple as it is so I see no harm in putting another couple of words in there to give it some more reliability, but at 140 I don't think it's absolutely necessary if desired to be kept as-is. Patriot's point value for what he is offering is a decent deal. His stats aren't bad to boot. Although it was 2 losses here, the first one being more in the Fighter's favor luck wise, but the 2nd one came down to the last wound so I like where they are at.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to a simple small aura for the Tactician power, as the card is quite simple as it is so I see no harm in putting another couple of words in there to give it some more reliability, but at 140 I don't think it's absolutely necessary if desired to be kept as-is.
Thanks for the quick tests!

I had the exact same thought after my games, but some of the future plans for the faction are going to make the adjacency requirement a lot easier to work around (particularly Wiccan here).

So I've been wavering a little bit on whether expanding the aura is actually a good idea or not - if we keep it as-is, that does make me want to start designing more Young Avengers sooner rather than later.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, looks like Rookies all around for a build here.

Any suggestions?

Are they all unreleased? Who are the Rookies?

EDIT: All right I think I located them.

Last edited by Tornado; March 11th, 2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
OK, looks like Rookies all around for a build here.

Any suggestions?

Are they all unreleased? Who are the Rookies?

EDIT: All right I think I located them.
Oh, whoops, sorry I missed this. I was hiking yesterday.

Here's the Rookies and other Rookie synergies, just in case there's one in there you missed.

I'd say Hawkeye (Kate) is the only must-draft with Patriot; Speed and Vision provide good contingency options for the Rookies and I'd draft at least one of them. Kate's the must-have, though.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:41 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Agreed on Kate. She was the standout for me as a must.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:54 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool, thanks.

Anyone else that would be good to mix with them as a non-Rookie?
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Cool, thanks.

Anyone else that would be good to mix with them as a non-Rookie?
Hawkeye (II) could be nice - he can carry someone up and attack-bond with Kate.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:43 AM

The problem with Hawkeye(II) is you cannot double dip with the turn activation and free attack with Kate.

These are the builds I am considering.

Patriot (140), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Noh-Varr (260), Speed (160), Vision (Jonas) (190) & Oracle (110) ~ 1000

Patriot (140), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Red Arrow (150), Green Arrow(150), Cops (65) & Atom(50) ~995

Patriot (140), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Stature(160), Jason(175), Angel(90) ~ 1005

To me it looks like Patriot is best served as a static booster to Kate's static bonus shot.
The third build is an attempt to see how he will do on the front lines.

Combo-ing Pinning Shot and Skill Shot(GA) looks nasty with figures rolling -3 Defense about half the time.
Old March 13th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
The problem with Hawkeye(II) is you cannot double dip with the turn activation and free attack with Kate.
Yeah, but he can still get Kate to high ground quickly and provide a little OM flex.

Builds look cool, though. He hasn't really been tested in builds that incorporate non-Rookies yet, so that'll be interesting to see.
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:13 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Patriot

Army Test 1
Units:
Patriot(140), Vision(Jonas)(190), Hawkeye(Kate)(140), Noh-Varr(260), Speed(160) & Oracle(110) [1000]
vs.
Ms. Marvel, Lizard, Luke Cage & Iron Fist [1000]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Patriot (140), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Red Arrow (150), Green Arrow(150), Cops (65) & Atom(50) [995]
vs.
Frankenstein, Wedigo & Dragon Man [990]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Patriot (140), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Stature(160), Jason(175), Angel(90) [1005]
vs.
Doc Ock(215), Wizard(140), Absorbing Man(260) & LexCorp x3(390) [1005]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
At first glance, Patriot has some stellar stats compared to other 140 point figures and One Shield Defense to boost. However this is marginalized by his extremely narrow Rookie synergy. I think he will almost always be best served hanging back and boosting the incredibly talented Kate(Hawkeye) who certainly shines among the other Rookies.

He feels fine for what he is and the Rookies are pretty fun to run but will struggle vs. heavier hitters.

Last edited by Tornado; March 15th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library