Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM

Ellraiser has disabled reputation
Question::::

How many people can you have show up??

Ellraiser

"Angels to some...demons to others...we are what we are!"
Old January 18th, 2008, 07:28 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question::::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellraiser
How many people can you have show up??

Ellraiser
For this one just 8. The idea was to do a small get-to-gather with with the orignial Tree Town Open participants. So far I have 6 of the 8 and I'm filling in the remaining spots with some of the orginal folks who were at the first Austin tourneys.

We will have a Tree Town Open again in October ( TTO IV ), and that will not have a cap or if it does it will be high at around 72 ( which is what we were set up for last year when 60 showed up ).

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 28th, 2008, 06:49 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
I just realized that this is happening this weekend.
I have to start working on armies. 534 points huh? I'f I had only been born a couple of months earlier.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old January 28th, 2008, 06:57 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, luckily Codeman was born at noon so he only gets 550 points instead of 551.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:05 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
I just realized that this is happening this weekend.
I have to start working on armies. 534 points huh? I'f I had only been born a couple of months earlier.
Yea, but next year you will have a whole 5 points.... you will not know what to spend it on .

If it makes anyone feel better I'm not even going to be using all my points.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:44 PM

OK - we haave good variety of maps here:

Maps
- Marr Hwy
- Desolate Pools
- Swamp Treasure

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:42 PM

Just for fun - remember TTO I

Tree Town Open I

8 people in attendance

Tree Town Open II

38 people in attendance

Tree Town Open III

Tree Town Open IV - October 18, 2008 attendence

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:05 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have some not so good news...both MoMo and I won't be able to make it to the shootout. I completely forgot that we had prior family obligations, so we won't be able to come . I was really looking forward to it too, and I'm sorry I didn't let you guys know until now. I hope it's going to be a good time for all of you, and I look forward to hearing how it goes.
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:16 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
That sucks. I was looking forward to getting to play you guys.

Codeman - Where do we find Desolate Pools and Swamp Treasure?

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison
I have some not so good news...both MoMo and I won't be able to make it to the shootout. I completely forgot that we had prior family obligations, so we won't be able to come . I was really looking forward to it too, and I'm sorry I didn't let you guys know until now. I hope it's going to be a good time for all of you, and I look forward to hearing how it goes.
That is too bad, I am sure everyone wanted a shot at beating one or more Knapper . I know I wish you could have made it.

Hey I hope it isn't because MoMo pissed, because he had to play the smallest army? .

I guess we will see you in March at the Austin Touney

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:

Desolate Pools is Jormi - I don't know if he has .pdf of it or not ( He is bringing the only map that exisit)

Swamp Treasure is mine, and I was going to wait until we played on it on
Saturday ( I have not even played on it ). If people think it's OK or if it needed any modifications I then could revise iit before I get it on VS and then if you would help be out again to get it in the download section of Heroscapers.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:

Desolate Pools is Jormi - I don't know if he has .pdf of it or not ( He is bringing the only map that exisit)

Swamp Treasure is mine, and I was going to wait until we played on it on
Saturday ( I have not even played on it ). If people think it's OK or if it needed any modifications I then could revise iit before I get it on VS and then if you would help be out again to get it in the download section of Heroscapers.
Desolate Pools will also take this as an opportunity for last minute tweaking before making a .pdf.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events