Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 20th, 2018, 01:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Heroscape Standees?

Hey folks.

I work with grade school kids in an after school program, and I'd like nothing more than to share my hobby with them. However, as you can imagine, letting a bunch of grade schoolers get their hands on a collection valued in several hundred dollars probably isn't the greatest idea.

Does there exist (and if not, would there be interest in) a printable standee project? I'm thinking PDF files, composite images of all the figures at their appropriate sizes, classic and C3V, suitable for double-sided printing and putting in plastic standees or just as paper figures. Commons would obviously go together so that multiple squads could be printed. I'd then use just a master set's worth of terrain pieces. That would capture a lot of the magic of the game without sacrificing a pricey collector's item.

I did look briefly in the gallery, but I apologize if a project like this exists and I just missed it.
Old August 20th, 2018, 01:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Standees?

I vaguely remember some people making pawns several years ago.

What I would definitely check out is @AliasQTip 's FlatScape project, at least for some inspiration.
Old August 20th, 2018, 01:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know I did this very thing for Super Heroes awhile back but not sure if I've seen classic scape ones. You could use the high res scans to grab the images and then just scale them to the proper height.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2018, 02:06 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Could you use the "top-down" view of the figures from Heroscape Online? They'd be flat, 2-D but might work.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:01 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure how well that would work, hippo, since line of sight is a thing.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:51 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I mean, it could work if you just sort of eliminate line of sight, but part of the charm is seeing what the figures look like.

I found the gallery of .gif images of all figures, so I may try my hand at combining them into a printable PDF file.
Old August 21st, 2018, 09:07 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I remembered this existed when I was looking for other stuff. So you now have one less figure to make lol. But maybe this can act as a template?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3379

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM

Hah! That'll be a good template! Thank you!
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:39 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's what I was looking for, I just couldn't remember the name! There's quite a few of those already in the download section. From a cursory search, there's Knights of Weston, Gorillinators, Obsidian Guards, Zombies, Marro Drones, 4th Mass/Sam Brown, Templar Cavalry, Shaolin Monks/Woo, and Skahen.
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:41 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's what I was looking for, I just couldn't remember the name! There's quite a few of those already in the download section. From a cursory search, there's Knights of Weston, Gorillinators, Obsidian Guards, Zombies, Marro Drones, 4th Mass/Sam Brown, Templar Cavalry, Shaolin Monks/Woo, and Skahen.
Where are the other ones? Hell I might proxy those guys. I only ever found this Skahen one.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:43 AM
This is merely a joke.

Under "Customs" and uploaded by El Diabolo. You can just search "2D Proxies" and they'll all show up, along with a base to slot them in.
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:47 AM

Oh! Just found those. Huh! Interesting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion