Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:50 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: Dallas "Epic" Game Day (July 27) - RULES & ARMIES ON P1

just make sure DrL stays away from ullar...
I've heard that after the last lil spat of DrL's that Ullar isna on friendly terms with him anymore....

bahahaha
hope ye all have fun!
cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:39 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post

I was looking over how Generals and Lieutenants were picked--basically a school yard pick. I was wondering if we could save rym the embarrassment of getting picked last by having the Generals select their Lieutenants in secret? Just trying to spare a good guy's feelings...

Hey, how do you know I'm not one of the Generals? And if so, then prepare to relive the dodge ball shame. And DrL, I'm sorry, but sometimes the material just presents itself...

With Ullar guiding your shaft (Rod & Dig already let that cat out of the bag), I can see how you would feel shame about playing with balls.

Sorry, man, but it was there.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; July 23rd, 2008 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Understanding a little more about DrL's fixation with Braxas..you know, the hockspit.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:10 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Trying so hard to ignore you guys...

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 23rd, 2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: I hate you, rym.
Old July 24th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But the sad thing, at least for one of us DrL, is that for all the smack talk, it will be even worse after one of us loses to the other one.

I almost hope we're on the same team. Almost.

Old July 24th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

Ah yes, smack talkers unite!

Thanks for getting the rest of the armies Dr L! Do you have room in your car for all this stuff?

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old July 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I roll in a very cool white mini van.

My wife wanted to get a mustang convertible, but I was like, "C'mon, let's live a little-can't be practical our whole lives, right?"

So, yeah, I have plenty of room...

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 24th, 2008 at 08:20 AM. Reason: noone likes rym.
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you are smart you will pick me last. Every time. Seriously.

Old July 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Trying so hard to ignore you guys...must resist grabbing the packages..

wow DrL..it just gets worse and worse...

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old July 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Super Doopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
If you are smart you will pick me last. Every time. Seriously.
I figured you for one of the generals.

I was thinking you, R˙chean, or Grungebob.

Seriously.

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 24th, 2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: LALALALALALALALA I can't hear you Rod!
Old July 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Who Bummed Woo

How in the heck are you guys getting the double-dot thing over the 'y' in R˙chean's name? Arrgh, frustration.

Last edited by rym; July 24th, 2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: What the hell?! Now it's there.
Old July 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Armies I can bring:

A. Rym
B. DrLivingston
C. DrLivingston
D. DrLivingston
E. DrLivingston
F. DrLivingston
G. Rym
H. Rym

1. DrLivingston
2. DrLivingston
3. Rym
4. Rym
5. Rym
6. Rym
7. DrLivingston
8. DrLivingston

Just to note: Armies A&B have been switched between DrLivingston and I, seeing as how I don't own the EOV. I'm now bringing the bolded Army and DrLivingston is bringing the other bolded Army. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, and I'm not sure what Rod meant by 'packages' unless he's talking about..you know...our..um..packages, if ya know what I mean.

R˙chean...R˙chean..R˙chean

Last edited by rym; July 24th, 2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: testing the umlaut thing
Old July 24th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Super Doopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Armies I can bring:

A. Rym
B. DrLivingston
C. DrLivingston
D. DrLivingston
E. DrLivingston
F. DrLivingston
G. Rym
H. Rym

1. DrLivingston
2. DrLivingston
3. Rym
4. Rym
5. Rym
6. Rym
7. DrLivingston
8. DrLivingston

Just to note: Armies A&B have been switched between DrLivingston and I, seeing as how I don't own the EOV. I'm now bringing the bolded Army and DrLivingston is bringing the other bolded Army. Sorry for the confusion.
I am confused.

Army 1 =430
⁃ Venoc Vipers x2=80
⁃ Armoc Vipers x2=130
⁃ Elite Onyx Vipers x1=100
⁃ Venoc Warlord x1=120

Army 2 =460
⁃ Knights of Weston x3=210
⁃ Sir Denrick x1=100
⁃ Sir Dupuis x1=150

Army A =440
⁃ Arrow Gruts x2=80
⁃ Heavy Gruts x2=140
⁃ Krug x1=120
⁃ Tornak x1=100

Army B =450
⁃ Micorcorp x4=400
⁃ Marro Warriors x1=50

I got that from the first page. You were never bringing the EOV. They're in army 1, not B. Or A.

I think you need to read the first post that Funrun worked very hard on and get back to us with what you want to bring, so I know what I'm bringing.

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 24th, 2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Ha Ha, now you look dumb instaed of me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events