Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
Re: Diablo 3 !!!!! COMING SOON

I'm playing through Diablo 2 again as well
Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:36 PM

naps420 Woo who?

This is amazing!! I have always loved the Diablo games, part 3 is going to be awesome and I can not wait! So far though, I do have one concern about the game. I find the WoW character designs to be a bit....out of place. I understand though that almost everyone who worked at Blizzard for Diablo 1 and 2 no longer work for the company, but I am just surprised to see them add cartoony looking characters to this dark game. It is still early yet though, so I guess I will wait and see what happens.

This is making me want to start playing through both Diablo games all over again...just wish I still had my copy of 2.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just read this on wiki.

Quote:
Diablo III lead designer is Jay Wilson, a former Relic Entertainment designer credited with work on Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and Company of Heroes. Its lead world designer is Leonard Boyarsky, one of the six co-creators of Fallout.[11]
As if being Diablo III wasn't enough of a reason to buy this game. Pure awesome

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post

Diablo III lead designer is Jay Wilson, a former Relic EntertainmentWarhammer40,000: Dawn of War and Company of Heroes. Its lead world designer is designer credited with work on Leonard Boyarsky, one of the six co-creators of Fallout
Fixed.
Old July 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Ted has disabled reputation

Well for those diablo lovers that will be heartbroken over the wait for D3 to come out, you can always pick up Sacred 2 which is supposed to be released in September. I am currently replaying the first one and it is a great game. It is complete with lots of character choices lots of quests and you can even get to fight Dragons. So fear not fellow gamers the computer gaming industry is always there to bleed out wallets and our free time dry with hours of countless slaughter and violence.
Old July 6th, 2008, 08:49 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Dungeon Siege is also a bit like Diablo in gameplay, though you can form a party instead of just going solo.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish Pokemon Emerald so I can play Pokemon Crystal so I can finish Diablo II so I can play through Baldur's Gate II so that I can play Dungeon Siege so I can finally buy that Wii.

One day at a time...
Old July 6th, 2008, 09:21 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted View Post
Well for those diablo lovers that will be heartbroken over the wait for D3 to come out, you can always pick up Sacred 2 which is supposed to be released in September. I am currently replaying the first one and it is a great game. It is complete with lots of character choices lots of quests and you can even get to fight Dragons. So fear not fellow gamers the computer gaming industry is always there to bleed out wallets and our free time dry with hours of countless slaughter and violence.
Sacred is an awesome game. I'll be picking up the second one for sure.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old July 6th, 2008, 10:45 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

Coming soon! Hahahahaha!!! It's Blizzard people! They said Starcraft was going to come out soon what happened with that, they said D2 was going to come out in like '98 and in came out in like '02...not to rain on any parade because I'm am pumped I loved these games more than anything!
Old July 6th, 2008, 11:03 PM
GW Bush's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11 View Post
Coming soon! Hahahahaha!!! It's Blizzard people! They said Starcraft was going to come out soon what happened with that, they said D2 was going to come out in like '98 and in came out in like '02...not to rain on any parade because I'm am pumped I loved these games more than anything!
StarCraft: Ghost...
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM

Erasmas Woo who?

This game looks absolutely amazing! The graphics are phenomenal, the music is gorgeous, the gameplay looks insane, and the story and monsters are terrifying.

I can hardly wait.

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o
Old July 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Dungeon Siege is also a bit like Diablo in gameplay, though you can form a party instead of just going solo.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish Pokemon Emerald so I can play Pokemon Crystal so I can finish Diablo II so I can play through Baldur's Gate II so that I can play Dungeon Siege so I can finally buy that Wii.

One day at a time...
Nice to see you're keeping busy...

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old July 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM
GW Bush's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Paul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post

One day at a time...
Nice to see you're keeping busy...
I have a job...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games