Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 26th, 2020, 11:12 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rainbow Raider (breathing)

Breathing period's up, so I updated the SP with the "or the end of the round" wording Yodaking suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd kind of like to make all of the odds equal by making, like, each one be two numbers and the last six being "roll again." But maybe that's just me being too in love with symmetry.
Never responded to this! The symmetry would be kinda appealing, but I feel like that's just forcing it, you know? It's a lot cleaner without any rerolls.
Old February 27th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Breathing period's up, so I updated the SP with the "or the end of the round" wording Yodaking suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd kind of like to make all of the odds equal by making, like, each one be two numbers and the last six being "roll again." But maybe that's just me being too in love with symmetry.
Never responded to this! The symmetry would be kinda appealing, but I feel like that's just forcing it, you know? It's a lot cleaner without any rerolls.
Can I be counted in the "Now that I know it's not all even I find it really obnoxious even though I know its meaningless" category? I see it and am like why is that one the small one? Why not X? Why is it not evenly weighted? If we're gonna make one small shouldn't it be Indigo since that's the smallest section of the visible light spectrum? Why are you overthinking this so much?
Old February 27th, 2020, 06:06 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Anyone else care strongly there?
Old February 27th, 2020, 06:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The lack of symmetry really bugs me, but I don’t think there is a sensible way around it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2020, 07:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Doesn't bother me at all as is. 7 options, 3 numbers each gets you 21, but only 20 sides on the d20 so that means just 1 option is a 10% chance instead of a 15%. Not that big a deal. Just pick which effect is the least useful, or most useful, or least interesting depending on what you are trying to achieve and make give that option the short stick. The alternate idea of giving each option a 10% chance, with a 30% chance to re-roll it seems not very good at all to me.
Old February 27th, 2020, 07:58 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Anyone else care strongly there?
Not an iota of care.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just roll a d7.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:50 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd actually prefer to see that "or the end of the round" dropped. For the simple reason that sure it can mean that it affects the opponent twice but it also means if you have second go in a round and on OM 3 you hit one of those effects it is at least in affect for your opponent's first turn, unless you win initiative.
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:26 PM

Sounds like keeping the d20 odds as-is is the way to go. I think I will swap the numbers around so the 10% chance is in the middle - that at least is a little more symmetrical than the current order. Green gets the short stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd actually prefer to see that "or the end of the round" dropped. For the simple reason that sure it can mean that it affects the opponent twice but it also means if you have second go in a round and on OM 3 you hit one of those effects it is at least in affect for your opponent's first turn, unless you win initiative.
Good points. My one concern is that a new round is usually kind of a reset, so remembering that effect between rounds might be trickier than it needs to be.
Old February 28th, 2020, 04:56 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

The chance thing doesn't really bother me that much.

I researched the OM bit a little last night and whichever way we go we will be setting some precedent. As the only "...until the next time you reveal an Order Marker..." language I could find in the sortable was on Quentin Quire and referred to taking turns not any kind of boost or debuff. For reference, here is the relevant text on Quentin's card "....If you roll 8 or lower, you may not take any turns with Quentin Quire until the next time you reveal an Order Marker...."
Old February 28th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sonic Screwdriver has a similar effect.
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:17 PM

The precedent is convincing, I'll take that end of round line off. Thanks guys.

I'm happy to take pre-yea's for playtesting if people are good, otherwise no rush here really.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library