Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Tomb Skeletons

Actually I got unpainted ones and had ogresbane paint them, its still a WIP but he'd be the one who knows the details.
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Actually I got unpainted ones and had ogresbane paint them, its still a WIP but he'd be the one who knows the details.
Well I've yet to do it yet, but I plan on using a fine tip permant marker to outline the symbol, then fill it in. Not exactly the easiest or quickest thing, but I don't really think there's a good option here short of a sticker printer, which I don't have haha
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Well I've yet to do it yet, but I plan on using a fine tip permant marker to outline the symbol, then fill it in. Not exactly the easiest or quickest thing, but I don't really think there's a good option here short of a sticker printer, which I don't have haha
Careful with markers or pens if you plan to use a clea rcoat in an aerosol can to seal them. It makes the marker/ink run sometimes. With your skills you could probably paint it on there with a fine point brush. That's how I do stuff like that nowadays.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Careful with markers or pens if you plan to use a clea rcoat in an aerosol can to seal them. It makes the marker/ink run sometimes. With your skills you could probably paint it on there with a fine point brush. That's how I do stuff like that nowadays.
I don't use a aerosol, it's the army painter brush on sealant. It seemed to work fine on the last thing I did (little scribbles in book), have you had any experience with that? I'd just use paint, but honestly my freehand with a brush is abominable
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:21 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha. I was hoping someone had figured out how to make a Valkrill decal that small. Thanks anyway.
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Since the Legendary Encounters sets don't seem to exist anymore, here's the Skeleton Swordsman unpainted variant:
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...7/sku-up/77017

I haven't sound the unpainted variant for the spearman yet, but I'm sure it exists.
Old September 6th, 2017, 08:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Since the Legendary Encounters sets don't seem to exist anymore, here's the Skeleton Swordsman unpainted variant:
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...7/sku-up/77017

I haven't sound the unpainted variant for the spearman yet, but I'm sure it exists.
It does. Ive painted a handful of them.

Old September 7th, 2017, 04:15 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
It does. Ive painted a handful of them.
Indeed.
Here they are:
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...tail/77001_w_1

I've had to go this route too.
I actually got lucky and found a random game store that had the Legendary Encounters Skeleton Archers.
Old November 8th, 2018, 05:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you didn't pick up the original sculpts, some of these might work.
Old November 13th, 2018, 02:57 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
If you just want to use these guys as mass filler in a dungeon crawl type scenario, these might fit the bill. I haven't purchased yet, but am considering it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DK4FO0/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDBZPIU/

100 Skeletons swarming the map....yes please.
I know this post was a while ago, but those skeletons are much bigger than 28 mm. They are more like 32 mm. Too big for the tomb skeletons. Great for a customs though.
Old November 13th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
If you just want to use these guys as mass filler in a dungeon crawl type scenario, these might fit the bill. I haven't purchased yet, but am considering it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DK4FO0/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDBZPIU/

100 Skeletons swarming the map....yes please.
I know this post was a while ago, but those skeletons are much bigger than 28 mm. They are more like 32 mm. Too big for the tomb skeletons. Great for a customs though.
I have a ton of these as well. They are easily double the size of the other skeletons but are very cool anyways. I've based a bunch and am painting them up to be some kind of draugr and some to look like egyptian ones. Good to see you on here Tiranx.

Old December 8th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If you didn't pick up the original sculpts, some of these might work.
Yep, these are great.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs