Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 29th, 2008, 12:27 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Niners are the big winners today, folks. Singletary as the coach next year - the Crimson and Gold is coming back!

~Aldin, without much to toot his horn about on the Titans front
Yay our defense is great behind Singletary unfortunately this is also how we are going to play offense as well... Montana as Coordinator any one?
Old December 29th, 2008, 01:35 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Go Pats! Oh wait...

-insert signature here-
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
They have possibly the best running back in the game, but they have NO QB. They may need one of those in the playoffs.
Ironically our current QB is posting very good results for a QB in our past 3 games so your remarks aren't quite on the money at this point.

Also, Soul Shackles prediction of the "on-again, off-again" Eagles beating my Vikings at home is pretty shaky.

Finally, Abomination, you should be rooting for your Division, not against them. Sour grapes isn't the way to go. Just because your beloved Packers sucked this year, doesn't mean you shouldn't want to see your Division reap some glory.
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:08 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Go Pats! Oh wait...
11-5 don't do it these days pardner.
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:10 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Also, Soul Shackles prediction of the "on-again, off-again" Eagles beating my Vikings at home is pretty shaky.
You must have turned off Fox after your game...
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:04 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Phily could very well be a good bet this playoffs. You don't have to be the best team in the post season, just the hottest, and right now Philly is scorching.

-insert signature here-
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Finally, Abomination, you should be rooting for your Division, not against them. Sour grapes isn't the way to go. Just because your beloved Packers sucked this year, doesn't mean you shouldn't want to see your Division reap some glory.
No, I don't have to root for my own division. I'm going with the Dolphin's on this one. 1-15 last year, and now....I'd kinda like to see them get the SuperBowl trophy this year. As for sour grapes, I'm not mad at the Vikings for winning the Packers, in fact, didn't you notice I was cheering for the Bears, despite the fact that they had just beaten the Pack? I just am not a Viking fan. Plain and simple. Hmmmmm....with the Dolphins going to the Playoffs, I'm surprised Onacara hasn't posted here in awhile.
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Nope, I didn't "turn off my TV after the Vikes game", Soul Shackle, but I'm not buying the Philly hype, I haven't all season. Doesn't mean that they couldn't beat the Vikes, they have all the tools and they are on a roll but I suspect they'll have a let-down, emotionally, after getting into the playoffs.

That being said, in recent years the Vikes have been chokers so who knows what will happen. If I was a betting guy, I'd put a small amount on the Vikings though.
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I saw clips of all the games, and I nearly burst out laughing at the Bills/Patriots game because of those goal posts!
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:53 PM

CaptainCanuck is surprisingly tart

Apperently you were wrong and boy was I glad that you were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I am also a huge Dolphins fan but dont think we will be good again for a few more years.....but I will still watch every game this season for Jason Taylor....

...and the other 43 bodies on the field

Old December 29th, 2008, 01:51 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On a non-playoff note, I just read that the Lions promoted someone from within to be their new GM. How can 0-16 team with such a long history of losing not go outside the organization to revamp their team?
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:04 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
On a non-playoff note, I just read that the Lions promoted someone from within to be their new GM. How can 0-16 team with such a long history of losing not go outside the organization to revamp their team?

I think you answered your own question there.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV