Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 20th, 2018, 02:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Oh my gosh, does this have me grinnning like a fool. What a crazy awesome idea.....
It is pretty awesome, actually. I'm just hoping it'll all work out, logistically. Still waiting to hear back from wnfb as to whether the tables are going to hold monstrosities of this size ...

Also, another snag. I went to put Hot Heights together with Burial Marsh, and, for the first time, they don't go together beautifully ... they don't realy go together at all. I can't see any way to put them together that doesn't either: a) go off in some crazy direction, so that the map wouldn't fit on any table known to man, or b) put somebody's startzone literally adjacent to the other map. I'm thinking I'll substitute a lower pick of mine for Burial Marsh ... possibly Draugur, as it has similar terrain choices. But I have a gap in my spreadsheet data, so, before I get any further: @Detrimentalman , how many (if any) BftUs (a.k.a. dungeon master sets) do you have? Once I know that, I can start assigning maps out.

Thx guys. This is hard work, but it's kinda fun.

EDIT: Stygian Dieways is now a full map; check it out. Also added set requirements and (probably more importantly for our purposes) size info to the descriptions of both this one and Dryad Sunrise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; October 20th, 2018 at 04:02 AM. Reason: added map update

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day