Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:08 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Hero/Kai-scape Tournament 3/18

Tournament Format and Maps have been added to the OP.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm working on getting work off atm but call it a good chance I'll be there!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I'm working on getting work off atm but call it a good chance I'll be there!
It would be great to have you join us! Bring the friends.

I have 6 maps built and ready to go. Check the OP. I will be attaching map specific pods soon.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thought Processes

Not sure how quickly I'd get up there, but Saturdays tend to be fairly open for me.

~Dysole, who'll check and make sure she hasn't forgotten anything
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM

Re: Thought Processes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Not sure how quickly I'd get up there, but Saturdays tend to be fairly open for me.

~Dysole, who'll check and make sure she hasn't forgotten anything
That would be great. It sounds like WhiteQKnight and William099 might be heading up as well. You all might want to borrow a minivan. Longy418 is hoping to make things work as well.
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:03 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

@Nomad I definitely will be coming and bringing MoD with me. Do I need to bring anything besides my awesome army pods 😎. We are staying the night in Seattle so we plan on staying late and playing as much as we can look forward to seeing you guys and getting some scape in.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old February 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Excited you and MoD will be making the journey. I will let you know if there is anything you need to bring after I put some thought into it. Stay tuned.
Old February 26th, 2017, 12:41 PM

I have added the Army Pods in the OP for each of the six maps listed so far. We decided to feature NWHC units created by Kai. Take a look at the OP - there are links to the NWHC units.

Official start time is now 12PM. It is casual, so drop in when you can.
Old February 27th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

It is not looking promising for me to be able to make it. Still holding a little bit of hope, as faint as it might be.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:46 PM

Longy, we will keep our fingers crossed.
Old February 28th, 2017, 08:12 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thank you for organizing and hosting, Nomad!!!

I will start contemplating Pods!!

--

Also, anyone interested in a game of "Arena of the Planeswalkers" (AotP)? It would be completely separate from the Pods/Classic Scape but I can bring some armies for that.

Peace,
*Kai
Old March 1st, 2017, 04:36 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

I'm currently trying to bribe my wife with an overnight shopping trip to the northland. I think she's taken the bait so far . It's going to cost me big I'm sure when she gets done with me - what I don't do for HS... I'll know for sure later but I'm a very strong possible for being there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events