Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 26th, 2007, 04:32 PM

daonlyasianjew77 has disabled reputation
Einar Large Figures

After review....Einar has NO large units, not one double spaced figure. I was thinking that there should perhaps be either a Chineese Dragon or like a War Elephant. I created a custom Elephant but its not nearly as nice as the Hasbro created figures.

What are your thoughts on the Einar Lack of Large Figures??
Old March 26th, 2007, 05:08 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is an ongoing discussion about this going on in several threads. My advice is the "Upcoming Unit Speculation."

scorpiusx presents...The Orphanage....
Old March 26th, 2007, 05:42 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
FWIW, I've been whining about that for a while. He's using Einar; all I need I Braxas and Nilfeim. I'll spot him the rest of the points .....

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old March 26th, 2007, 07:38 PM

Agatagary is surprisingly tart
One interesting thing to note is that not only had Einar summoned no large or two-spaced units, but Einar has not summoned any units besides humans!

If you examine Einar's army, he has so far summoned nothing but humans. In fact, the only units in his army that are not humans are the Einar Imperium and Empress Kiova! (Which you would expect in Valhalla)

This leads one to think that there is a reason for this. I personally doubt that Einar will be receiving any non-human units. A war elephant is possible, but I doubt even that. It seems that Einar is either unwilling or unable to summon any non-human units to Valhalla for some reason. I could be wrong of course, but so far Einar has not summoned any non-human units in six waves, 2 large figure expansions, 1 master set, and 4 terrain expansions.

Don't count on an Einar Dragon.
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:12 PM

daonlyasianjew77 has disabled reputation
i just doesnt make sense that everyone else has dragons/even two spaced figures and Einar doesnt.....it prevents me from chooseing them.
(My friends and I choose generals when 5 of us show up)
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:13 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatagary
One interesting thing to note is that not only had Einar summoned no large or two-spaced units, but Einar has not summoned any units besides humans!

If you examine Einar's army, he has so far summoned nothing but humans. In fact, the only units in his army that are not humans are the Einar Imperium and Empress Kiova! (Which you would expect in Valhalla)

This leads one to think that there is a reason for this. I personally doubt that Einar will be receiving any non-human units. A war elephant is possible, but I doubt even that. It seems that Einar is either unwilling or unable to summon any non-human units to Valhalla for some reason. I could be wrong of course, but so far Einar has not summoned any non-human units in six waves, 2 large figure expansions, 1 master set, and 4 terrain expansions.

Don't count on an Einar Dragon.
He's got some great units, but there's sooooooooooooo much room for improvement and the ever growing need for reinforcements it's not even funny.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:24 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Jandars got nothing but humans in his army (except them dang snow apes and robot snipers), and he still gets a dragon!!!!!!!!!

P.S. In my eyes I see it as Kelda is half-human, so is Empress Kiova and Einar Imperium.
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
P.S. In my eyes I see it as Kelda is half-human, so is Empress Kiova and Einar Imperium.

Why?
Old March 26th, 2007, 11:06 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Because they are basically humans with wings and funny costumes?
Old March 27th, 2007, 12:48 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think there's a lot of non-humans that would fit right in with Einar. There's the obvious kyries that they already have, but I think we could see Minotaurs, Ancient Soulborg Colossi, Lizard-men (read Valguard's bio and check out his arm), or anything that reeks of history or "noble warrior" status. Perhaps some sort of Dwarves could fight for Einar if they don't end up going to Jandar. I'd love for the dragon-slayers mentioned on the official site to go to Einar and be some type of non-human...perhaps the lizard-men?

Maybe some sort of asian or middle-eastern themed mythological creatures BESIDES dragons? A Roc?
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:27 AM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
but einar needs a dragon, just as every other faction (should) have one. i've no doubt that they will eventually come up with a "cyber-dragon" for vydar. i believe that Einar should have some type of asian dragon.

or a war elephant would be nice

beyond that, i'd like to see Einar keep to "semi-realistic" units.
maybe keep units from the mediterranean sea through asia?
maybe a little trebuchet? it would keep things authentic?

or some Penguins with Machine Guns?
War Zebra's?
(get the impression i tend to think in black & white?)

(sorry for the graphics intensive, having fun)...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old March 27th, 2007, 02:31 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
but einar needs a dragon, just as every other faction (should) have one. i've no doubt that they will eventually come up with a "cyber-dragon" for vydar.
Braxas not good enough for ya??

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units