Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old August 12th, 2015, 11:08 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

We're getting tomorrow and painting all my copies of AotP figs. I'll post them to my repaint thread, and try to remember to post them here.
Old August 13th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After holding the pieces in person, seeing those paints are indeed impressive.

I'd like to see a Planeswalker redone

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 15th, 2015, 03:05 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

My initial paintings for AotP squads can be found here. Turns out, I'm out of almost all my metallic paints that aren't silver.
Old September 6th, 2015, 10:43 PM

Awazzzz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Old September 20th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

My Blighted Reavers

Painted with Apple Barrel paints from Walmart. Then Dipped in a wash of Future Floor Polish* and Burnt Umber paint.

*No longer called Future... now called Pledge Floor Care Shine

Last edited by Cavalier; September 20th, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old September 20th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That painting style looks official!

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 20th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
That painting style looks official!
Thanks
Old September 20th, 2015, 11:27 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Finally got a chance to finish my last Squad today! Everyone but Jace has been done. Not sure if I want to even do anything with his models.
Will likely still go hit a couple more details here and there on the figs, but for all intents and purposes they're 'Done'. Not 100% satisfied with the black wash on the Firecats, but I'm letting it rock for the time being.

Old September 20th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Pummelroot Elementals
Old September 21st, 2015, 10:40 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Just finished mine up tonight. Thinking they need a dip or a wash yet.

Last edited by Cyber Controler; September 21st, 2015 at 11:08 PM.
Old October 6th, 2015, 11:18 PM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Question, has anybody here stripped the planeswalker miniatures? I've tried my usual stripping solutions (Simple Green, Super Clean, etc.) and they have hardly made a dent. Whatever varnish Hasbro used is some hardy stuff.
Old October 7th, 2015, 09:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome work here guys, I'm loving this game. I picked it up awhile back and have played probably 10 games with some of my brothers. I love all the different styles you guys went for. It surely helps me decide on how I go about painting mine.I can't wait for booster squads.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender